binds for inf?

Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:40 pm
Dogbanger
2461 Posts
hi m8s,

does anyone have a bind for rpm 0.78 inf WITH fp?

With bind i mean: a bind that sets all the codes right (rate etc.) and has some fun binds?
and how to exec those binds with 0.78?

cheers

hurt

ps: fp blocks all pk3 files right? so no kind of mod can work? (just want to know this, because i see players that seem to see people like they are using glowskin.

Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:54 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
Confused Hi Hurt, i dunno if i understand u r8.. (my bad english lol u know) but i have Teos mod and np to use  it on inf server with 0.78 Rpm...cya m8.. Wink

Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:14 pm
Veteran
116 Posts
well dunno m8 fp doesn't seem to work here, anyways i play pure so i don't need it, altough i'd like to change my skins for myself.

Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:57 pm
Hero
637 Posts
u can make a normal cfg and name it maybe hurt  and put in it any bind u want  and then when u play just open console and write \exec hurt this works for me normal on 0.78

i heared that some ctf servers sent to fp there mods and fp accepted it cuz in ctf they cant play without mods dunno if it's true or no i just heared

Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:16 pm
Hero
661 Posts
— goofy wrote
Confused Hi Hurt, i dunno if i understand u r8.. (my bad english lol u know) but i have Teos mod and np to use  it on inf server with 0.78 Rpm...cya m8.. Wink

Hurt said WITH FP. Fairplay dont allow you to use mods.
In my opinion mod=cheat.

And hurt: isnt it easy enought to just set /rate etc to console and for funny binds make CFG-file to mp?

Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:23 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
— Senturk wrote
— goofy wrote

In my opinion mod=cheat.

And hurt: isnt it easy enought to just set /rate etc to console and for funny binds make CFG-file to mp?
Copy that Senturk,but still allowed to use on inf r8 ?Shure opinions about cheat or not ,aswell 3.RD in my opinion is cheat to... Wink

Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:44 am
Hero
661 Posts
— goofy wrote
— Senturk wrote
— goofy wrote

In my opinion mod=cheat.

Copy that Senturk,but still allowed to use on inf r8 ?Shure opinions about cheat or not ,aswell 3.RD in my opinion is cheat to... Wink

Lol yes its allowed iam just not giving much respect to mod users  Twisted Evil

Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:02 am
Dogbanger
2461 Posts
lol, nvm... I know it now.

I am using fp now. (well, not when i play on YOB main server, because there i love my tracers to catch those fucking m4 players Very Happy )

All i wanted to know if there was a bindpack to download that automaticly makes your settings right.

thanks anyway,

cheers

hurt

Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:05 am
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
hi m8, use what i sent to you last time.. it works fine there too.. Wink
Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:59 pm
Hero
679 Posts
Sorry boss, the only bind which I know, it's this one:  :roll:

bind s "say @429"

Gargamel is Rock'n'Roll, the Smurfs are Break-dancers and you ?
Forums ©