a favour for all

Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:51 pm
Pro Poster
94 Posts
hey all im doing everybody a favour and im out the clan,

i will be active still.. if you guys allow me that is.

i just dont belong in this clan.. although im working my life up (work since 7 years)
still i cant act normal like others do.. im a different person by gaming a real mothafucka.

you guys put realy effort in the site/server and all i do is fucking around.. sometimes i wondered why im still in lol

but the breaktrough was that i saw apache clanless.. then i knew enough it was because of me or oreo.. or the combination of both.. anyway maybe apache comes back now.. because 1 mothafucka less ;)

still i wanna thank all you sysops and other admins that keeping the server cool and chill,
its not because of you i left.. its because myself :S strange i know but i do it for you!

bb now.. cya around (hopefully)
Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:09 pm
Veteran
104 Posts
every one is leaving...........

@355

[Young] and [Old] BoysBut Young Boys are the best! Very Happy
Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:50 am
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
Confused Well i saw your conversation as u know m8, and im not gonna take part in it.So i hope u return when u got u life more calm m8 and thx for u honestly and explanation..Respect 4 that ! cya Con in game..Greetz Goofy.. Wink

Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:10 am
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
Twisted Evil @463
Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:03 am
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
:fire:
Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:53 am
Hero
637 Posts
:fire: 1 mothafucka less

TRUE  Very Happy

cya in server  Wink

Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:14 pm
Pro Poster
83 Posts
pffft   to bad ur an good  player   i had  no probs  whit you  and i don't think any  one  whe take  you as you  are  mate  don't forgeth that  every  one  ha's  he's  problems   just share   we  like  u convic Twisted Evil  we don't care  how  u act  whe know  wich problem  you have  and  whe all have   no  problems  whit it Wink

yaeh baby yeaaaaaaaaaab
Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:20 pm
Active
28 Posts
Hey guys ! I'm not coming back for seeing all of you leaving !

Come back or i will put your head off !  Evil or Very Mad
Forums ©