<12 >

Other name.

Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:15 pm
Hero
705 Posts
I know what everyone think but, I don't like mine name ''chuckie'' anymore. And i can't find an nice/fun/interesting name. Does someone have an idea?If you don't want to tell it here or you may p.m. me to. Cool What do you think? Shall I keep mine name or do I need to change my name?

Greetz Chuck.

Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:47 pm
Hero
661 Posts
Just keep it :idea:

Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:48 pm
Clan Leader
2370 Posts
omfg im tired of name-changes now.. pleas keep it. why the hell should you change?
Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:51 pm
Hero
705 Posts
— Shipin
omfg im tired of name-changes now.. pleas keep it. why the hell should you change?

Because I am sick of chuckie. But I send U later an pm ´´this week´´ if I change mine name ok. Or you can read it here.

Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:54 pm
Spammer
226 Posts
3 months later..... I don't like my name anymore. Just keep it mate!
Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:00 pm
Clan Leader
2370 Posts
— Chuckie
— Shipin

Because I am sick of chuckie. But I send U later an pm ´´this week´´ if I change mine name ok. Or you can read it here.

well, before you change.. i want to tell you about this: we only allow one name change in this clan. so if you dont like the new one. not my problem.
Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:03 pm
Hero
705 Posts
— Shipin
— Chuckie
— Shipin

well, before you change.. i want to tell you about this: we only allow one name change in this clan. so if you dont like the new one. not my problem.

Yes shipin, I know thats why i want to tell you it later this week. But if I keep my name, probably i won't change it never i guess. But I can say everything. I tell mine dicision later this week ok?

Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:37 pm
Dogbanger
2366 Posts
Keep it Twisted Evil

Rest in Peace Hurt.
Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:46 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
Twisted Evil Keep it...people in my age cant figered out,when u gays always changin names...its remind me about Dracula..cant even remember whats hes name was before he changes hes... :roll: ....( Baaddwrench....no funny comments like altzheimers ligth or somthing r8... Wink lol )

Greetzv Goofy

Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:24 pm
Hero
851 Posts
You really really should keep this one m8.
Or people won't remember of you, and Chuckie is fine.
You could find better but... Not necessary at all.
And for the example of Festus/Dracula,
it took me something like 3 months to realized that Dracula as in fact Festus!
And you see that Festus was more cool than Dracula Razz
Conclusion: To change name will change you, everything you did with Chuckie will deseaper!
If it's what you're looking for... Well do it.
It's up to you Wink

We do NOT eat frogs ( every day... ) !
Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:00 pm
Spammer
317 Posts
i have idea :idea: change it to Ladyboy Laughing Laughing Laughing
Changing name sucks, and i find Testus name better than Drakula Very Happy Very Happy
Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:25 pm
Legend
548 Posts
dont change spares us alot of time remembering
Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:31 pm
Hero
705 Posts
yea i understand what u guys mean, but i hate the name chuckie and it aint fine playing under an name what you don't like. But again, does anybody know another name?

Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:47 pm
Dogbanger
2366 Posts
Norrisie

Rest in Peace Hurt.
Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:37 pm
Hero
760 Posts
Chuckie or chucky you are the murderer pupet Wink

greetz Butcher
<12 >
Forums ©