<123 ... , 151617 >

s4a crashed our server not SOA, ban all s4a!

Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:13 am
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
— goofy
— Moonlight
nope cyb, shes all worked out?

Shocked ..Excuse me, but somthing is wrong on that pic here....Pumpsgirls use to have NO TITS... so i guess FAKEPIC.. r8 ? Laughing Laughing Laughing

She got hacked by the fatty!!
Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:11 pm
Thoroughbred
1403 Posts
LMAO!..

you people are fucking SICK!
Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:56 pm
Hero
661 Posts
— Apache
LMAO!..

you people are fucking SICK!

LOL Yeah. Some1 will get draumas Laughing

Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:44 pm
Clan Leader
2370 Posts
— Moonlight
nope cyb, shes all worked out?

WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE PICTURES LIKE THAT?! OMG... I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU! LOL! Wink
Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:44 pm
3 Posts
*link removed*

explain now (im really confused would be apreaciated if some one explains ...!)
Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:48 pm
Dogbanger
2366 Posts
— Spark
*link Removed*

explain now (im really confused would be apreaciated if some one explains ...!)

theres nothing to explain.
Just read and youll understand

Rest in Peace Hurt.
Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:18 pm
3 Posts
read?read what man both of forums i saw ur chat log and entery .....didnt even understand a sh1t
Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:38 pm
Clan Leader
2370 Posts
— Spark
read?read what man both of forums i saw ur chat log and entery .....didnt even understand a sh1t

well, in our log its proves that s4a hacked our server.. all on s4a site is bullshit.. things the clan make up to not get banned ect..

we got ip's and other proves in the log.. nothing to explain realy.. rad the 14 pages.. Razz its most info on the 14 pages.. the rest are just making fun of them Wink

btw, im removing the link to s4a forum Smile feel free to send me pm's on the forum.. and il expalin better

-Shipin
Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:38 pm
Dogbanger
2366 Posts
read this forum.
This here is the trueth

Rest in Peace Hurt.
Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:45 pm
3 Posts
ok , so u say that here is the truth what about slanging islam u know that s
s4a is the only muslim clan with muslim leaders? is that why u tried to slang islam?so MBY s4a tried to payback ?

(btw im a muslim and dont have the entension to hear sh1t about islam proper talking would be nicer ..)
Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:19 am
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
— Spark
s4a is the only muslim clan with muslim leaders? is that why u tried to slang islam?so MBY s4a tried to payback ?

(btw im a muslim and dont have the entension to hear sh1t about islam proper talking would be nicer ..)

Nothing here I mean absofuckinglutely NOTHING here is said or spoken bad about ANY Islamic heritige so get that bullshit out of the subject - there is NO RACIAL discrimination towards your ethnic background do I make myself CLEAR on this subject sparky?
Realize members of our own clan are of Islamic heritage and slander of ANY heritage in derrogative way; shape or form necessitates immediate diciplinary action :!:

Good because there is no Islamic slander only proof of hacking by xerox.
I give a rats ass if he is from mars he hacked our server and others as well while trying to setup his adversary Ice & Slide.
If your foolish enough to beleive xerox bullshit vs the rest of sof2 clans, I have swampland I like to sell you in the desert.
Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:20 pm
Registred Member
15 Posts
— baaddwrench
— Spark

Nothing here I mean absofuckinglutely NOTHING here is said or spoken bad about ANY Islamic heritige so get that bullshit out of the subject - there is NO RACIAL discrimination towards your ethnic background do I make myself CLEAR on this subject sparky?
Realize members of our own clan are of Islamic heritage and slander of ANY heritage in derrogative way; shape or form necessitates immediate diciplinary action :!:

Good because there is no Islamic slander only proof of hacking by xerox.
I give a rats ass if he is from mars he hacked our server and others as well while trying to setup his adversary Ice & Slide.
If your foolish enough to beleive xerox bullshit vs the rest of sof2 clans, I have swampland I like to sell you in the desert.

How much for the land ?
Laughing Laughing
Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:53 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
lol WTH!! how did you get the pictures of my ex??? Laughing

btw i hate her, and i hate S4A... thats all.
Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:28 am
Legend
521 Posts
indeed. xD

Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:32 am
Thoroughbred
1403 Posts
so, we ban all s4a,... we ban ex-s4a aswell or what?

they didnt leave without a reason i think.
but its hard to check, if htey are still in clan or not...
<123 ... , 151617 >
Forums ©