<123 ... 111213 ... 151617 >

s4a crashed our server not SOA, ban all s4a!

Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:53 pm
Michael Knight
937 Posts

We Were young.Living for the moment.Never think about tomorow about the things to comeWe were CarelessLiving for the musicUntouchable
Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:57 pm
6 Posts
hahaah rofl im crackin up here lol, watch out u just pulled a hotrax
Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:02 pm
Dogbanger
2366 Posts

My editing skills suck xD

Rest in Peace Hurt.
Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:04 pm
Michael Knight
937 Posts

We Were young.Living for the moment.Never think about tomorow about the things to comeWe were CarelessLiving for the musicUntouchable
Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:07 pm
Dogbanger
2366 Posts
LOL

Rest in Peace Hurt.
Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:15 pm
Registred Member
12 Posts
HAhahahahahahahha i lol'd hard
Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:19 pm
5 Posts
For uncencored creation of mine, see http://www.soa-clan.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3299

WARNING! Moslims and people that get easily offended, DO NOT click the link. :roll:
Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:31 pm
5 Posts
LOL that's classic Moonlight.
Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:46 pm
4 Posts
Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:13 am
5 Posts
First one of these. I'm hungry for more, keep 'em coming! Smile

[/img]
Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:53 am
8 Posts
— Hotrax
ROFL now u say its a random log ...LOL

Dude, don't try to be smug when you can't even follow the conversation. It just makes you look idiotic....

He said the bit that he posted with the times was from some random log. He was actually trying to help you understand how the server log is set up. The time is a timer, not a datetime stamp. So, every time you guys shut the server down, the time restarts. Look at your own pictures. You will see that after the 3:19 shutdown, the clock restarted at 0:00. So, since you guys were shutting down the server so frequently, the time keeps restarting and hence your conversations are ALL between 0-5 minutes or so...

No tampering.
Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:00 am
Registred Member
14 Posts
I love you guys -

Why are these guys still alive? We had fun with them for awhile too when they tried to join our clan back in the day - but the fun doesn't last forever.
Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:09 am
Legend
456 Posts
— XeroX
— AvantgardeLdr
Well Xerox.
So if you was me??
What would you have done?
The same thing as i did, and you know it.
I only read what the serverlog tells me.

If you can see both the Logs.
I think you know the Answer.
And It was ur Job to fix it.

I know your decision was right but it shouldn't had been that quick.
You should have discussed. Banning is no way. You Ban, We Ban.
Hacker Gets away after doing all this and Its Confirmed that its 'SoA|| after what has happened. And If I was you, I would have secured my Server 1st. And Then If It was proved that My Logs were Edited, I would have tried to find who must have done it or who was behind this . All the 1st Action was taken by you not us so you must do something now to Clear this Shit and Ban the Real Hacker as we all know who is this .

And also, Someone has injected malware to our site.
And obviously if someone is a Man, He cannot say we did it.
All of us know who did it and Its just so Lame to tell that Again and Again.

Logs were changed as soon as 'SoA || was Banned.
So its clear that they were changed to save 'SoA|| 's Ass.
And we all know that only an 'SoA|| Member would want their Ass to be saved because rest of us want that to be fucked hard .

So it was your action and after the Proof, you should be taking an Action again to fix all this because It was just a disrespect to >|S4A|< caused by this .. If you ever wanted Help, I would have been pleased to Help.

First of all, i admire your stupidity, you are really one off a kind..
In bad and good ways. The good way is that you are an inspiration for many people who wanna make a photo, but didn't have any clue of what they would make. Now they have a accomplishment to achieve.

The bad way....
DAMN!!! you are really stupid xD
Like 10 times it is said that avant gave a summary and shipin gives to whole log which you were involved in. And still you deny xD.
Plz, visit our site many times more, and post some crap xD
Damn this is freaking insane xD
Just to follow the rest, xD I customize a pic too.

I think you should be a detective xD Your facts can be refute in no second.
Cause they haven't got a proper content, which can refute our facts (well shipins and avants ofc)

Let's finish this post with a beautiful pic, home made!!

Cheers,
Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:16 am
Michael Knight
937 Posts
lol'd

Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:40 am
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
Laughing Laughing Laughing
12 pages of FAIL:!:
I loved the sheep/bike looool!!
What a wonderful MOAR story Very Happy
<123 ... 111213 ... 151617 >
Forums ©