Remember Me? Very Happy
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> Spam & Eggs

#1: No icon Remember Me? Very Happy Author: MikeloLocation: Lisboa PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:37 pm
    —
Hi guys!
Remember me? I'm the guy who left the clan because I didn't have much time to play with high school and drumming, probably a bit more than a year ago.
Well, I'm glad to say that I'll be back playing with you guys, at least till september, and so I just wanted to tell you what's new and why I'll be able to play now.

I finished high school in 2013, and i choosed to follow music as my career. So, in the past year I've been studying jazz music in the Hot Club Portugal (didn't had much time to play SOF while I was there), and now I'm on vacations. I got accepted in a contemporary music university in London and in September I'm going to move there. But meanwhile, i will have plenty of time to play agan with you guys :D

I still haven't see much familiar "faces" around the servers, don't know exactly why, but I hope i'll see you soon  Wink

PS: Here's my final exam on the Hot Club, if you want to check to kind of music I'm playing Smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgXpKGTAeFA

Ps2: I only don't try to recruit again to the clan, because I don't know if I'm going to have enough time after september!

#2: No icon Re: Remember Me? Very Happy Author: TeoLocation: Hanging by a thread PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:02 pm
    —
Hi mate, good to hear from you, congratulation for your school, and good luck for the London experience ;)

is you like to play with us i thin u better read this thread:

http://www.youngandoldboys.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=77562#77562

because for month none connected to the sof2 server anymore except 2 or 3 of us.

#3: No icon Re: Remember Me? Very Happy Author: FolsyLocation: Poland PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:26 pm
    —
I was not in a clan when you were but it's nice to see the "old" member of YOB Very Happy
London is great, I've been there a few times and it was amazing,for sure you like it there, I hope you will be a big star for a few years like One Direction hahaha Razz

#4: No icon Re: Remember Me? Very Happy Author: DarkraiderLocation: Gaming world PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:46 pm
    —
Folsy I believe you were in the clan back around my last few months in here and I think mikelo joined after I left because I only remember the name not playing with him.

#5: No icon Re: Remember Me? Very Happy Author: MikeloLocation: Lisboa PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:15 pm
    —
— Darkraider wrote
Folsy I believe you were in the clan back around my last few months in here and I think mikelo joined after I left because I only remember the name not playing with him.

I don't think so... I joined the clan around 2009~2010, then again in 2011 or 2012, i think. Actually, i think we did the REC period at approximately the same time, i remember playing with you Smile

#6: No icon Re: Remember Me? Very Happy Author: DarkraiderLocation: Gaming world PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:00 pm
    —
Idk don't really remember too much of people, mainly people like issyl and others like him lolz

#7: No icon Re: Remember Me? Very Happy Author: FolsyLocation: Poland PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:24 pm
    —
— Darkraider wrote

i join 2013 but nvm Wink nice to see ppl come back.

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> Spam & Eggs

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1