What's happening at end of month
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
<12 >  :| |:
(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> General

#1: No icon What's happening at end of month Author: BaaddwrenchLocation: Your mothers bed PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 3:09 am
    —
Hello gays n girls
At this moment we're unsure what to do with the forum,
so should we lose forum check in here:
https://www.facebook.com/baaddwrench.oldboys
We have a facebook clan area, nowhere near as cool as this but...
It will have to suffice so remainder who hasn't quit - we can find each other...

#2: No icon Re: What's happening at end of month Author: MohatibeLocation: France PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 12:31 pm
    —
Smile

#3: No icon Re: What's happening at end of month Author: HEADYLocation: mechelen PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 2:00 pm
    —
dont have fb lol  Twisted Evil and its not the clan that is dying but the game and there are almost no servers online anymore, i think its the end of sof but not the end of us, thats what i think you know.

#4: No icon Re: What's happening at end of month Author: MohatibeLocation: France PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 5:50 pm
    —
Sad
I don't think qu ' he died, but a break, we all have a few priorities.

#5: No icon Re: What's happening at end of month Author: pownzor PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 7:51 am
    —
havent quit,just sof2 is kinda dead,so we gotta find a new game to play

#6: No icon Re: What's happening at end of month Author: pownzor PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 8:20 am
    —
also i dont have a FB

#7: No icon Re: What's happening at end of month Author: TeoLocation: Hanging by a thread PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:03 pm
    —
i still keep this website and server up i see you cannot handle the situation at all and i don't want to see YOB died.

but everyone is kicked out who show up here and at server showing that is active and he care about the clan will be added other not.

#8: No icon Re: What's happening at end of month Author: AvantgardeLdrLocation: Norway PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:41 pm
    —
Hihaaaaa. Im kicked.  Very Happy

#9: No icon Re: What's happening at end of month Author: PreviLocation: Finland PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:49 pm
    —
I'm here!  :mrgreen:

#10: No icon Re: What's happening at end of month Author: DarkraiderLocation: Gaming world PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:46 pm
    —
haha avant

#11: No icon Re: What's happening at end of month Author: Orange PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:34 pm
    —
— AvantgardeLdr wrote

Where is the like button?  Razz

#12: No icon Re: What's happening at end of month Author: BaaddwrenchLocation: Your mothers bed PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:15 pm
    —
— Teo wrote
i still keep this website and server up i see you cannot handle the situation at all and i don't want to see YOB died.

but everyone is kicked out who show up here and at server showing that is active and he care about the clan will be added other not.

@453...

@377
Its good that the leaders/friends of this community all communicate so well  :roll:  
and that the forum & server were pulled offline 1 week prior to end of month.
Its presumed without communication that myself and others no longer give a shit

— Orange wrote
— AvantgardeLdr wrote

Where is the like button?  Razz
xD!

Gives us:

What the?

Hmm,

@376!!

#13: No icon Re: What's happening at end of month Author: Bangster PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:06 pm
    —
Hey guys. Should I play in GOld version or Silver version now? I installed gold 2 weeks ago, so i can only see the gold server. If its silver, please tell me how to uninstall the gold version.

#14: No icon Re: What's happening at end of month Author: goofyLocation: Denmark PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:52 pm
    —
— Bangster wrote
Hey guys. Should I play in GOld version or Silver version now? I installed gold 2 weeks ago, so i can only see the gold server. If its silver, please tell me how to uninstall the gold version.

Why not just keep both ?  Wink

#15: No icon Re: What's happening at end of month Author: TeoLocation: Hanging by a thread PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:54 pm
    —
just download the game again:

SoF2 v1.00: http://www.sof2.org/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=391

SoF2 Gold: http://www.sof2.org/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=420

PS/ if u upgrated u should have backup the v1.00 or is hard to downgrade.

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

<12 >  :| |:
Page 1 of 2