Hello!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> General

#1: No icon Hello! Author: hOttyLocation: Belgium PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:17 pm
    —
Hey Everyone! It's been a while since I've heard or seen you guys, and wanted to know how you are doing?
I'm doing great, had an awesome Erasmus (exchange) period, the best time of my life! I'm really drowning in my schoolwork for the moment, so the chances of another comeback are pretty slim. So you're lucky, the asskicking will be postponed. Hope you are all having fun out there and doing what you've done for years! Miss you guys :)

Greets!

#2: No icon Re: Hello! Author: goofyLocation: Denmark PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:05 pm
    —
Very Happy nice to hear from you Hotshot  Wink Here almost like it use to be, but we could use more players to come and visit us in game  Sad  Take care m8 and remember we all @401  Wink

#3: No icon Re: Hello! Author: IntoXLocation: Gascony PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:46 pm
    —
Hey mate, happy to see you here while waiting for to find yourself on the server, maybe this summer. Good continuation in your studies.
Gargamel wait for your return, he needs smurfs like you. Wink

#4: No icon Re: Hello! Author: TeoLocation: Hanging by a thread PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:49 am
    —
hey mate nice to hear from you!  Very Happy  

join server when you got the time!

#5: No icon Re: Hello! Author: DarkraiderLocation: Gaming world PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:54 pm
    —
hotty not hot enough to touch this

#6: No icon Re: Hello! Author: Orange PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:27 pm
    —
Hey Sexy,

Nice to see you around! Good you are doing well at school!

@401

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1