Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> General

#1: No icon mute Author: fireball PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:47 pm
    —
[youtube]http://youtu.be/6bosCnz3DDg[/youtube]

hello
i am mute without warning by intoX

i talk in team just for say in FR to intoX because he is FR than player  with name "unnamedplayer" talk FR and he make me laugh

and this player is not mute

why ? just because  i am on your server and you dont want accept ?

fireball

#2: No icon Re: mute Author: IntoXLocation: Gascony PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:06 pm
    —
I warned everyone not to speak French. "unnamedplayer" listened to me but not you. So you have been mutate.

#3: No icon Re: mute Author: fireball PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:04 am
    —
i dont see warning dude u warn nobody

fireball

#4: No icon Re: mute Author: BaaddwrenchLocation: Your mothers bed PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:02 am
    —
Oh Avantgard a liberal smurf...  :roll:

#5: No icon Re: mute Author: IntoXLocation: Gascony PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:05 am
    —
First: Buy you glasses before saying that I am a liar. I warned everyone to speak english.

Second: You know it's forbidden to speak French on the server, and you did and it's not the first time.

Thirdly: I only muted you but if i hear you to speak French the next time, I would banish you.

Now you are warned and you cannot say the opposite.

I repeat, only english is allowed, it's the rule here.

#6: No icon Re: mute Author: Bangster PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:44 am
    —
How old are you Fireball?

I dont think this forum is there to provide shelter to Poor Crying Girl's. (imagine the sound with it ofcourse)

However, it can be used as a place to apologize when you  know you fucked up....

#7: No icon Re: mute Author: fireball PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:48 am
    —
hey ducon tu pe me ban si tu ve je change d'ip come ge ve et ge pe me conecter avek un ip de pay etranger alor fet toi plaise conard

lol Google trad va samuser hahhahaha

bb all

sry for other because they have some members very fun

bb all
its the last post

#8: No icon Re: mute Author: Bangster PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:31 am
    —
It doesn't translate very well...I think your French is as bad as your English, (or your thinking ability in general)

#9: No icon Re: mute Author: IntoXLocation: Gascony PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:46 am
    —
Yes Bangster, only the kids write like him in France. 40 years old, no, i think only 14. As the kids he says he will return to using the IP of a foreign country. He is really funny.

I remind that I simply told him that I would banish that if he didn't speak English. But as the kids he doesn't accept rules or admonitions and use an unrefined language to justify himself.

#10: No icon Re: mute Author: Minoo PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:06 pm
    —
I think he will have a hard time then since reading his english is like reading chinese lol

#11: No icon Re: mute Author: KundaLocation: Czech Republic PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:27 pm
    —
Please don't be rude on this guy. He has serious problem. Somebody is probably raping him all his childhood long. Probably some member of "family". Older brother, father or his kind uncle. Sooo sad  Sad

#12: No icon Re: mute Author: Bangster PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:40 pm
    —
This topic is not about you kunda...

#13: No icon Re: mute Author: KundaLocation: Czech Republic PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:29 pm
    —
Oh sorry ... i wrote it to wrong topic Sad

#14: No icon Re: mute Author: goofyLocation: Denmark PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:17 pm
    —
Laughing Lovers....@369.... Wink

#15: No icon Re: mute Author: BaaddwrenchLocation: Your mothers bed PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:31 pm
    —
He's horny for butt loving  Twisted Evil
Wants to tell us how to poop his way,
Goofy can love him like a fire hydrant  Twisted Evil
or perhaps fireball would like to become an altar boy and bend over before our beloved Pope  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1