New Joining Application #14 from Sparty
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> Join Young And Old Boys

#1: No icon New Joining Application #14 from Sparty Author: Sparty PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:12 am
    —
You have a new Joining Application
From User Sparty

Question: In Game Name:
Response:
Spartan

Question: Location:
Response:
Greece

Question: GameTracker Name:
Response:
SPR']['N(CCCP)

Question: Age:
Response:

Question: Other clans you have been a member of:
Response:
PH,KBS,U$,CCCP,SOFIILEGENDS

Question: The reasons you left your old clans if you had one:
Response:
CCCP was never a real clan,and it died,ph i think we had a fight but i dont even remmeber why,u$ i t s when i quit sof, cause i had to play to some concerts so no time for sof,Sof2 legends and kbs it s 2 fun clans,same guys,my friends

Question: Any old names you may have used:
Response:
Spartan

Question: Why you want to join our clan?
Response:
.I was away from the game i thnk for 2 or more years. I am a full time musician,guitar soloist,teacher and composer,i play sof for fun but once it was my life.I am an old school player that respects others and now i think we have few players and its a ctually a miraxle that the game is still alive, and i m very happy about it.I think this game has soul,thats why i chose to play it.Another reason is that i wantedto have the same language with my students so i studied the psychology of behavior of the gaming experiance.My brother Ultimate is here and me and him we are very close.Also the clan is much more gun now with many maps.I salute you all,lets reborn the game!O&Y was always the number 1 clan with the most people,well.it s time to join you if you expept me!Greetings!

Question: Time you played SoF2:
Response:
Last time i checked to ph server was more than 1700 hours,and thats about 5 years before,so now it has to be like 3000 hours,maybe i say few....

Question: Connection:
Response:
24mb

Question: TeamSpeak 3?
Response:
Yes

Question: Extra Information:
Response:

#2: No icon Re: New Joining Application #14 from Sparty Author: TeoLocation: Hanging by a thread PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:00 pm
    —
nice application, + vote.

#3: No icon Re: New Joining Application #14 from Sparty Author: goofyLocation: Denmark PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:02 pm
    —
Ultimate is your brother...@389..  Laughing But that is not your fault ....+ vote  Wink
And yes awesome join post   Wink Bulls eye !

#4: No icon Re: New Joining Application #14 from Sparty Author: Tw!xxLocation: Westmaas | The Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:21 pm
    —
+ Voteinininininininniniingggs

#5: No icon Re: New Joining Application #14 from Sparty Author: Tw!xxLocation: Westmaas | The Netherlands PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:39 pm
    —
Welcome to your REC period

Tags and REC on  (Old Boys) Sparty*REC

#6: No icon Re: New Joining Application #14 from Sparty Author: Sparty PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:03 am
    —
Thank You Guys!!!

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> Join Young And Old Boys

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1