one night stand
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> Spam & Eggs

#1: No icon one night stand Author: DarkraiderLocation: Gaming world PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:41 am
    —
i had a one night stand with the server and the players in it!!!!  Crying or Very sad best score i ever got as i played all day lol and most were from regular players that i was owning  Wink
shot0012.jpg

#2: No icon Re: one night stand Author: pownzor PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:15 am
    —
pfft against bots i can do the same  Very Happy

#3: No icon Re: one night stand Author: MohatibeLocation: France PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:45 pm
    —
Surprised
with a score of such force to die  Wink

#4: No icon Re: one night stand Author: BaaddwrenchLocation: Your mothers bed PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 3:14 pm
    —
Must have been camping,
Wash the cheese knife
don't forget to get rid of the piss bottles!

My ass hurts looking at the hours  Laughing

#5: No icon Re: one night stand Author: DarkraiderLocation: Gaming world PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 4:05 pm
    —
lol pownzor if you read it i said most of my kills/score were from regular players as i was up since 5am playing yesterday and baad quite surprisingly i camped very little mainly only when a bunch were being the normal camping pussies so i decided why go to them and die because i know they are camping while i could just wait for the ones who were actually moving

#6: No icon Re: one night stand Author: Orange PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 4:33 pm
    —
Maybe for Americans its easy to read, but European prefer interpunction  Wink

1500/800 with 1 of 3 kills against bots, thats owning?   Shocked

#7: No icon Re: one night stand Author: DarkraiderLocation: Gaming world PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 6:42 pm
    —
ah screw punctuation lol

#8: No icon Re: one night stand Author: super2409 PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 6:57 pm
    —
You have WAYYY too much free time dude Very Happy

#9: No icon Re: one night stand Author: DarkraiderLocation: Gaming world PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 7:39 pm
    —
on friday nights saturdays and sundays yes i do even though i only played for about 450-500 minutes of those actually the rest i was in spec with watching anime doing chores all that shit lol and soon its about to be everyday that i can do that as long as i can get internet as im done with school on the 10th or 13th

#10: No icon Re: one night stand Author: CyBeRLocation: Rotterdam/Barendrecht PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 2:18 am
    —

Remember this one orange?:D

Just some old pics from younger Cyber  Razz

#11: No icon Re: one night stand Author: DarkraiderLocation: Gaming world PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 2:52 am
    —
hahaha cyber nice i remember seeing the top one a while ago

#12: No icon Re: one night stand Author: BaaddwrenchLocation: Your mothers bed PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 4:24 am
    —
hahahaha look at the REC's!!!
I remember all those players  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

#13: No icon Re: one night stand Author: Orange PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 10:38 am
    —
Nice screenshots Cyber, especially the last one. Now that was owning! Very Happy

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> Spam & Eggs

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1