Technical Help teamspeak3
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> SoF II Technical Help

#1: No icon Technical Help teamspeak3 Author: MohatibeLocation: France PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:51 am
    —
Hi friends
I can connect to the server ts.youngandoldboys.com
I have two post errors
here the two message
hepl please thanks you.

Crying or Very sad

#2: No icon Re: Technical Help teamspeak3 Author: Oreo PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:19 pm
    —
Ok the 1st one I think means u need to open options  then go to Hotkey and choose a key/button  to puch to speak !!!!

#3: No icon Re: Technical Help teamspeak3 Author: TrickzLocation: GB PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:41 pm
    —
when teo went away i think he shut it down.. i have the same problem all the time.. i did mention this sort of error to him but this time i will clamp down on it with him so we can get this sorted. not to worry moha Smile

#4: No icon Re: Technical Help teamspeak3 Author: MohatibeLocation: France PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:25 pm
    —
Very Happy
thanks to you two
Wink @291

#5: No icon Re: Technical Help teamspeak3 Author: TrickzLocation: GB PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:10 pm
    —
any time m8

#6: No icon Re: Technical Help teamspeak3 Author: TeoLocation: Hanging by a thread PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:57 pm
    —
the problem is that the thieves stole my everything yesterday in my house breaking everything. dunno when i can be back bb.

#7: No icon Re: Technical Help teamspeak3 Author: Oreo PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:16 am
    —
Damn sorry to hear that Teo hope u get the fuckers that stole ur stuff and cut there fingers off or hands off !!!

#8: No icon Re: Technical Help teamspeak3 Author: TeoLocation: Hanging by a thread PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:41 am
    —
Thank you Oreo, thieves came to my house taking away everything for me and my girlfriend and his parents came to visit for her birthday. they stole our whole life, memories, gifts for special occasions, all in the light of the day 12:00 to 12:30. fuck gypsies. I would really kill them.

#9: No icon Re: Technical Help teamspeak3 Author: Orange PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:58 am
    —
Sorry that happened to you. Some things are irreplaceable, but luckily you still have each other. Hope you will get over this soon!

#10: No icon Re: Technical Help teamspeak3 Author: MohatibeLocation: France PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:38 pm
    —
I just read the posts and am sorry Teo of is happening to you, I can only support you morally alas!
The most important thing is that you is nothing happen to you and your family.
You can say 'FUCK GYPSIES'

Je viens de lire les messages et je suis désole Téo de se qui t'arrive, je ne peux que te soutenir moralement hélas !
Le plus important c'est qui vous est rien arriver à toi et à ta Famille.
Tu peux le dire"FUCK GYPSIES"

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> SoF II Technical Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1