my future game playing
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> General

#1: No icon my future game playing Author: zordLocation: Evrope/Slovenija PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:38 pm
    —
Hello all gamers.......i am sorry for this and i know that i just joined the clan but i won't be playing this game a lot in future...... i have some personal issues/problems ......i didn't try to solve them but i tried to get them aside or to forget them whit the virtual world and i think that is time for me to face them and to try to solve them.......as i said i was hiding in the virtual world so i wouldn't hurt but this made everything even worse (i have to be living in RL and not in virtual world)......i'll be still coming to the server but much less than i used to....i just want you guys to know why i'll be inactive/ less playing.

And i understand if you guys get me out of the clan.....

zord out

#2: No icon Re: my future game playing Author: TeoLocation: Hanging by a thread PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:31 pm
    —
no problem mate, thank you to let us know.

i hope you can fix your personal problem soon. You know where to find us when you pop into the sof2 world  Wink

#3: No icon Re: my future game playing Author: FolsyLocation: Poland PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:55 pm
    —
take care of yourself mate, and get back to us like everything will be fine Wink

#4: No icon Re: my future game playing Author: KwiatekLocation: Poland PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:17 pm
    —
Take care m8,may the force be with you, I wish you all the best

#5: No icon Re: my future game playing Author: zordLocation: Evrope/Slovenija PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:15 pm
    —
thanks for understanding and support.....

#6: No icon Re: my future game playing Author: BaaddwrenchLocation: Your mothers bed PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:13 pm
    —
Reality and life does come and draw us away m8,
I've stepped in a GIANT pile of it myself
Hope to see you soon and that your able to work it out Smile

#7: No icon Re: my future game playing Author: goofyLocation: Denmark PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:19 pm
    —
Take your time m8, RL comes 1. cya and GL.  Wink

#8: No icon Re: my future game playing Author: MohatibeLocation: France PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:25 am
    —
good recovery Wink

#9: No icon Re: my future game playing Author: KundaLocation: Czech Republic PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:16 pm
    —
Hope see ya soon m8 Smile

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1