My yahama aerox, 2 years ago and now
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> Spam & Eggs

#1: No icon My yahama aerox, 2 years ago and now Author: CyBeRLocation: Rotterdam/Barendrecht PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:15 pm
    —
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bYrfa0VZGA[/youtube]

This was the moment i got my moped, a Yahama Aerox.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KUrbBzCEe8[/youtube]

And this is my Aerox 2 years later.

A shitload of shit happened with this thing, but I always loved it. I drove many many miles with this thing Very Happy
Right now i dont care as much about it as when i first got it. I'm going to sell it anytime near the future.

#2: No icon Re: My yahama aerox, 2 years ago and now Author: SlipknotLocation: Montreal,QC PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:24 pm
    —
not too bad, pretty nice, why dont you buy a real bike  Wink  . i can say it looks nice but , me i dont like muppet.

lol you should have put better song in ur vid  Laughing

#3: No icon Re: My yahama aerox, 2 years ago and now Author: CyBeRLocation: Rotterdam/Barendrecht PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:47 pm
    —
Well at 16 only a moped with 50cc's is allowed, and since i just turned 18 im going to sell this thing and continue with a car.
As for the music, it had to be something the same as the old music xD

#4: No icon Re: My yahama aerox, 2 years ago and now Author: SlipknotLocation: Montreal,QC PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:02 pm
    —
lol, well keep it up, and send us the pic of your car. btw here's mine honda civic 2002, 4 doors,manual, tinted windows. perfect condition 200k kilometers. and didnt forget canada flag  Laughing

#5: No icon Re: My yahama aerox, 2 years ago and now Author: BaaddwrenchLocation: Your mothers bed PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:21 pm
    —
You done good with this thing in 2 years! Very impressive I must say,
I turned my first bike into scrap metal in about 6 months,
of course that was after melting about a dozen pistons  Twisted Evil
The front tire was like new, it rarely touched the ground...

#6: No icon Re: My yahama aerox, 2 years ago and now Author: szorttLocation: lublin,Poland PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:12 pm
    —
nice work Cybibi how fast that thing can go?

#7: No icon Re: My yahama aerox, 2 years ago and now Author: CyBeRLocation: Rotterdam/Barendrecht PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:05 pm
    —
Well, as you can see here i got pulled over by the cops and they were going to check if my aerox's top speed was legit.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imAa1itL6z4[/youtube]

Its crazy that it got up to 97kmph.
Right now i have no idea, im guessing 70kmph with the current exhaust. My speed dialer is broken Very Happy

#8: No icon Re: My yahama aerox, 2 years ago and now Author: SlipknotLocation: Montreal,QC PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:21 pm
    —
woow .. impressive

#9: No icon Re: My yahama aerox, 2 years ago and now Author: KwiatekLocation: Poland PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:43 am
    —
ohhh I remember that I had one and neo's 100cc

Ok and that's my :  ( now there is 2.0 DOHC  but will be 2.3 v6 inside and new painting)

#10: No icon Re: My yahama aerox, 2 years ago and now Author: super2409 PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:47 pm
    —
Heres my car:

0-60 in 10 secs and
the best part is
it runs on jus 2 batteries a month  :lol:

#11: No icon Re: My yahama aerox, 2 years ago and now Author: KwiatekLocation: Poland PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:20 pm
    —
hehehehe Requesting a pickup! Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy to the toy shop Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy

#12: No icon Re: My yahama aerox, 2 years ago and now Author: pownzor PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:26 pm
    —
super nice car.couple questions.what engine have you got,why would you stick so many crap on the thing and whats the total price of the thing

#13: No icon Re: My yahama aerox, 2 years ago and now Author: super2409 PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:04 pm
    —
oh thats easy i just like stickers  Cool price:bout 5000 rs(60rs=1$ i know it sux)

#14: No icon Re: My yahama aerox, 2 years ago and now Author: SlipknotLocation: Montreal,QC PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:06 pm
    —
damn i would be rich in india  Surprised

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> Spam & Eggs

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1