Question! For Leaders !(pref avantgarde himself)
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
<12 >  :| |:
(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> General

#16: No icon Re: Question! For Leaders !(pref avantgarde himself) Author: Senshi_CodoLocation: Egypt PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 2:41 am
    —
well sorry for interupttin , ehh i have been through this moment , i also did alotta shit and everyone knows it , but i was given a second chance - Thanks To The Forgivin Heart Of The Admins <kiss> -  

heh , well why am i typin this ?

i suggest givin a 2nd chance but  on 2 conditions

1) use fp
2) admins keep an eye on him

well this is for my opinion
Regards :
              Senshi

PS : Srry Again For Interupttin Smile

#17: No icon Re: Question! For Leaders !(pref avantgarde himself) Author: JebusLocation: waasmunster,Belgium PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:25 am
    —
thank you
and fyi : i would agree to any rules and conditions given to me.

#18: No icon Re: Question! For Leaders !(pref avantgarde himself) Author: TeoLocation: Hanging by a thread PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:27 am
    —
I think now we leaders will discuss this and we let you know as soon as possible. dont need any comment on that, most of you guys dont even know him.

#19: No icon Re: Question! For Leaders !(pref avantgarde himself) Author: Smith PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:59 pm
    —
We have decided that we do not want you to play at our server....

You were an s-admin of the clan that cheated your friends and undeserved of the respect that was given to you by entrusting you with that title.

If you do decide to play under any alternative nicknames (like you have already done) just be sure to remember we aren't stupid and we can tell who you are with your IP.

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

<12 >  :| |:
Page 2 of 2