i want te be aclan
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> Spam & Eggs

#1: No icon i want te be aclan Author: islam PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:01 pm
    —
ilike you and iplay  the it many years please.gave me the clan  Embarassed

#2: No icon Re: i want te be aclan Author: CyBeRLocation: Rotterdam/Barendrecht PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:42 pm
    —

http://www.youngandoldboys.com/evo/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=8270

#3: No icon Re: i want te be aclan Author: soloLocation: barbecue PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:47 pm
    —
typical from you, no wonder nobody plays on the server, get off your high horse and speak to people without dictation, sorry forgot you have a 49 cc mop head Smile

#4: No icon Re: i want te be aclan Author: BaaddwrenchLocation: Your mothers bed PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 7:21 pm
    —
— islam wrote
ilike you and iplay  the it many years please.gave me the clan  Embarassed

We can't give it to you, but if you'd like to fly to Norway I'm sure its respective owner will sell it to you at a very good price!

Perhaps you also could read the directions posted regarding join
and see how they could also possibly apply to you?

#5: No icon Re: i want te be aclan Author: CyBeRLocation: Rotterdam/Barendrecht PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:20 pm
    —
Solo if you are inlove with me you could just tell me  Very Happy

#6: No icon Re: i want te be aclan Author: goofyLocation: Denmark PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 11:32 pm
    —
-vote . Joining post useless...

#7: No icon Re: i want te be aclan Author: SlipknotLocation: Montreal,QC PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 12:11 am
    —
what a *ucking useless post... are ppl getting dumber or what??

#8: No icon Re: i want te be aclan Author: trickshot1990Location: Greece PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:01 am
    —
omg hahahahahaha
that was epic
hahahaha

#9: No icon Re: i want te be aclan Author: EtMLocation: Hyderabad PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:45 pm
    —
give him the clan!!!!

[Running for A-Bomb]

LMAO

#10: No icon Re: i want te be aclan Author: MclarenLocation: Heerenveen, The Netherlands PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:57 pm
    —
hahaha!

#11: No icon Re: i want te be aclan Author: BaaddwrenchLocation: Your mothers bed PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 3:00 am
    —
Hmm, it doesn't look as tho you have read the instructions in the join section,
I don't think you want in this clan enough...
Prove me wrong Islam and make a proper join post in the join section as we all have
Your no different than anybody else, therefore you must do as we all have done.
Follow directions and do accordingly  Wink

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> Spam & Eggs

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1