i have problems with soffiles
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
<12 >  :| |:
(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> General

#1: No icon i have problems with soffiles Author: SlipknotLocation: Montreal,QC PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:43 pm
    —
sorry if i post in general i just want help as soon as possible.

my problem is that i have windows vista, and i am the administrator , so when it is time for me to save of put soffile.mp for binds , it doesnt work, it says that they cannot put the file in c: program files.EVEN IF I AM THE ADMINISTRATOR!!. i cannot put something in programfiles. i will need that file for my name , binds , everything. even just a note .txt cannot be saved in my mp file in sof2.

please i need help  i tryed alot of things and it doesnt work . *ucking VISTA!!

its the first time that sh*t is hapenning to me. long time ago i had windows XP...never had that problem.

thanks in advance                J-P

#2: No icon Re: i have problems with soffiles Author: CyBeRLocation: Rotterdam/Barendrecht PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:20 pm
    —
Vista is crap mate Razz But try putting sof on a Usb, and then whatever files u want to add to sof like mods and such, add it to the usb.

#3: No icon Re: i have problems with soffiles Author: SlipknotLocation: Montreal,QC PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:16 pm
    —
...but they let me put the mods...its only the damn sof.mp... i dont understand.

you think that i could play sof2 with a usb??

#4: No icon Re: i have problems with soffiles Author: goofyLocation: Denmark PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:24 pm
    —
Hi m8, yea vista sucks and next problem if u install Fraps, probaly run on it like shit  Evil or Very Mad Old pc i had i cost round 140 USD to upgrade to win 7 and all problems was gone  Smile But GL Slip  Wink cya

#5: No icon Re: i have problems with soffiles Author: TeoLocation: Hanging by a thread PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:59 pm
    —
Vista is not so bad, instal the service pack it will work and move the whole main folder on desktop and exec the game from there it will work

#6: No icon Re: i have problems with soffiles Author: hOttyLocation: Belgium PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:38 pm
    —
You can also go to the properties of the Sof map in program files, and change the abilities of an administrator. I think I've done this too once, when I faced the same problem. I hope I explained it clearly enough? :)

Greets,

Hotty

#7: No icon Re: i have problems with soffiles Author: SlipknotLocation: Montreal,QC PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:24 pm
    —
how do i do that? because i tryed yesterday and i just did something wrong. thanks in advance.

J-P

#8: No icon Re: i have problems with soffiles Author: hOttyLocation: Belgium PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:53 pm
    —
Right click on the map icon, select properties, then go to protection/security something like that :p and there you can adapt the abilities of each of the users of your pc.

Greets,

Hotty

#9: No icon Re: i have problems with soffiles Author: SlipknotLocation: Montreal,QC PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:21 am
    —
it works. thanks you very much. anyway i bought a new computer today, with windows 7 and i will reinstall sof2 . thanks again hotty

#10: No icon Re: i have problems with soffiles Author: goofyLocation: Denmark PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:40 pm
    —
Smile Congratz m8, and GL with Win7 im pretty shure u will love it  Wink cya m8

#11: No icon Re: i have problems with soffiles Author: SlipknotLocation: Montreal,QC PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:52 pm
    —
no doubt Wink compared to vista... lol

#12: No icon Re: i have problems with soffiles Author: TeoLocation: Hanging by a thread PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:03 pm
    —
— Slipknot wrote
no doubt Wink compared to vista... lol

i loved win vista business  :fire:

but i got win7 Ultimate right now! mutch better even if the minimizer... it wont work with it, once i rejoin server after the minimize screen i have no more the full screen and it make me mad lol i loved vista that did not happen!!  Cool

#13: No icon Re: i have problems with soffiles Author: XhizorsLocation: Egypt PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:36 pm
    —
Teo try this minimizer

http://www.mediafire.com/?b4ef34adb5v0je1

#14: No icon Re: i have problems with soffiles Author: SlipknotLocation: Montreal,QC PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:53 am
    —
well i got my new computer right now, and it is very fast. i love it . now i will install sof2 and all my stuff again. so see you tomorrow.

#15: No icon Re: i have problems with soffiles Author: TeoLocation: Hanging by a thread PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:09 am
    —
— Xhizors wrote
Teo try this minimizer

http://www.mediafire.com/?b4ef34adb5v0je1

thx Xhizors! i will try it 2night at home in my own pc, here at work i got XP and the old minimizer works fine!

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

<12 >  :| |:
Page 1 of 2