Site updates
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
<123 >  :| |:
(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> General

#1: No icon Site updates Author: TeoLocation: Hanging by a thread PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:22 pm
    —
hi all,
i create a new stuff whitch shows in forum the b-days,

u got to update your profile here:

http://www.youngandoldboys.com/evo/modules.php?name=Profile&mode=editprofile

adding the date of birth.
is under 'edit signature'.

do it plz

thx.
Last edited by Teo on Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:11 am; edited 2 times in total

#2: No icon Re: Site updates Author: TeoLocation: Hanging by a thread PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:12 pm
    —
Country flags are settable in your profile, and reputation is a system that indicates how you interact with the site. the more you interact, the more points you earn, you can give and receive the points.

Last edited by Teo on Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

#3: No icon Re: Site updates Author: DarkraiderLocation: Gaming world PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:02 pm
    —
i gave avant one point just to see what it would do lol. so yay im one point less XD

#4: No icon Re: Site updates Author: TeoLocation: Hanging by a thread PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:28 pm
    —
and gender, add yours!

medals stuff too.. 1st one is the medal of onor to hurt.

#5: No icon Re: Site updates Author: DarkraiderLocation: Gaming world PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:37 pm
    —
— Teo wrote
medals stuff too.. 1st one is the medal of honor to hurt.

wow very nice teo, i think this is what we needed for hurt. it is nice

#6: No icon Re: Site updates Author: pownzor PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:58 pm
    —
neat updates the site had.good job teo.

#7: No icon Re: Site updates Author: hOttyLocation: Belgium PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:36 am
    —
Very good work, as usual Smile Thank you!

#8: No icon Re: Site updates Author: Senshi_CodoLocation: Egypt PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:45 pm
    —
very awesome job for sure bro (Y) keep up the good work and yeah of course hurt deserves the 1st medal !

#9: No icon Re: Site updates Author: TeoLocation: Hanging by a thread PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:27 pm
    —
Amount of posts to earn 1 reputation point: 10
Amount of days on forum to earn 1 reputation point: 20
Minimum amount of minutes between reputation givings by the same user: 30

#10: No icon Re: Site updates Author: Orange PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:35 pm
    —
— Teo wrote
Amount of posts to earn 1 reputation point: 10
Amount of days on forum to earn 1 reputation point: 20
Minimum amount of minutes between reputation givings by the same user: 30

10 points for you for this upgrade!

10 points for you cuz i love you!

#11: No icon Re: Site updates Author: Orange PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:37 pm
    —
Why is that 30 minutes between point giving btw?

#12: No icon Re: Site updates Author: TeoLocation: Hanging by a thread PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:20 am
    —
:arrow: added a new system that allows you to have a list of friends: 'Buddy' in private messages so it is easier to send them an e-mail or a p.m. you just have to go to the user profile you want and click on buddy: 'add' image.

:arrow: more: once you click 'reply' to a p.m., at the bottom you'll see the previous/RE: p.m. one under the other so you can see what written previously.

:arrow: more: added a new stuff who allow u to see the Last Visit of a user. u see it under Joined: ....... in the avatar section.
You can also get a list of recent access by clicking on: Members -> Select sort method: 'Last Visit Date' -> Descending -> Sort.
Last edited by Teo on Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

#13: No icon Re: Site updates Author: FiberLocation: Ft. Wayne, IN PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:32 am
    —
What will (they) think of next?

*Very good job "]["eo, and Co.

>R.I.P Hurt -|- miss ya!

#14: No icon Re: Site updates Author: TeoLocation: Hanging by a thread PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:54 pm
    —
:arrow: added a No doublepost check so from now on only Admins r allowed to post a new message after their own. other not!
there is a mess in the forum that i cant explain lol now for sure we will keep it more under control!  Razz

#15: No icon Re: Site updates Author: DarkraiderLocation: Gaming world PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:12 pm
    —
— Teo wrote
:arrow: added a new system that allows you to have a list of friends: 'Buddy' in private messages so it is easier to send them an e-mail or a p.m. you just have to go to the user profile you want and click on buddy: 'add' image.

:arrow: more: once you click 'reply' to a p.m., at the bottom you'll see the previous/RE: p.m. one under the other so you can see what written previously.

:arrow: more: added a new stuff who allow u to see the Last Visit of a user. u see it under Joined: ....... in the avatar section.
You can also get a list of recent access by clicking on: Members -> Select sort method: 'Last Visit Date' -> Descending -> Sort.

woohoo u used me! lol XD

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

<123 >  :| |:
Page 1 of 3