Hey Guys,
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> General

#1: No icon Hey Guys, Author: Corse PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:47 pm
    —
Some of you might know me from last year , i requested on joining , but suddenly my laptop crashed and i stopped playing . I also had exams and alot of shit in school . Im gonna start playing it again and mostly on your server , i like the people on your server [i hate the bots] Very Happy. Most of you wont know me , but im gonna start playing alot on Your servers  , cuz i feel that its important to get to know a clan before joining blindly . I'd like to join , but i also see that recruitment is closed . Ive made this post , just so you guys could keep an eye out for me . Ill be on and playing soon Smile.

Peace,

Corse.

#2: No icon Re: Hey Guys, Author: MoonlightLocation: Koekange | Netherlands | PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:27 pm
    —
hello corse,

we are glad you wanna play at our server. When you r playing active in servers you can apply for joining

#3: No icon Re: Hey Guys, Author: Corse PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:26 pm
    —
Hey moonlight , i look forward to seeing you in the game Smile

#4: No icon Re: Hey Guys, Author: BaaddwrenchLocation: Your mothers bed PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:41 pm
    —
Hope you enjoy the game & welcome back!

#5: No icon Re: Hey Guys, Author: Corse PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:51 pm
    —
Hey Baadwrench , Ill be playing starting tommorow , btw , do the members here need serious skill ? , because most of the members i see in this awsome clan are really good . Smile . See you soon

#6: No icon Re: Hey Guys, Author: CyBeRLocation: Rotterdam/Barendrecht PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:10 pm
    —
Welcome back then Smile

#7: No icon Re: Hey Guys, Author: DarkraiderLocation: Gaming world PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:33 pm
    —
— Corse wrote
Hey Baadwrench , Ill be playing starting tommorow , btw , do the members here need serious skill ? , because most of the members i see in this awsome clan are really good . Smile . See you soon

no, because look at me i was a sucky player when i got recruited into this clan and now i am slowly becoming a bit better. it's all thanks to the people who know how to play and play good like neo and etc.

#8: No icon Re: Hey Guys, Author: Corse PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:48 am
    —
Abit of a delay , i sent my computer for repair and upgrading so ill have a better gameplay , should be done in 3 days

#9: No icon Re: Hey Guys, Author: ApacheLocation: Hardenberg PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:11 am
    —
gl Cool

#10: No icon Re: Hey Guys, Author: TeoLocation: Hanging by a thread PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:34 pm
    —
Hi Corse, have fun! Smile

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1