serious problem with my laptop
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
<12 >  :| |:
(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> General

#16: No icon Re: serious problem with my laptop Author: TeoLocation: Hanging by a thread PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:15 am
    —
type F8 or F7 or any F.. (in google search for it by brand) click it again several times, and on all laptops screen will appear: return to factory set up.... follow the instructions! Or Google the brand and model of your PC & 'back to factory default' something like that! Wink

#17: No icon Re: serious problem with my laptop Author: DarkraiderLocation: Gaming world PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:03 pm
    —
lol alright i'll check into it sometime

#18: No icon Re: serious problem with my laptop Author: DarkraiderLocation: Gaming world PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:34 pm
    —
Well didn't work, but my stepdad gave me service pack 2 and now i can get on the internet. Now i'm just waiting sometime for him to give me a good copy of xp so it doesn't tell me to activate windows everyday. Guess this can be locked or whatever you guys want to do with it.

#19: No icon Re: serious problem with my laptop Author: BaaddwrenchLocation: Your mothers bed PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:43 am
    —
I'll roll it up & smoke it  :stoned:

#20: No icon Re: serious problem with my laptop Author: pownzor PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:24 am
    —
format the computer.easiest way of fixing things. Very Happy

#21: No icon Re: serious problem with my laptop Author: DarkraiderLocation: Gaming world PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:50 pm
    —
lol baad

pownzor that would be the easiest thing and way to do it if there was a virus that was completely screwing up your computer

#22: No icon Re: serious problem with my laptop Author: BaaddwrenchLocation: Your mothers bed PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:29 pm
    —
— pownzor wrote
format the computer.easiest way of fixing things. Very Happy

He's right, a lobotomy is the easiest way to eliminate bullshit.
Cookies n stuff advertisers cram into our machines to identify our spending habits even cookie cleaner don't get out, besides its like having a new computer again!

I've partitioned so that C: has operating system and other drives have stuff I don't wanna lose Wink

#23: No icon Re: serious problem with my laptop Author: DarkraiderLocation: Gaming world PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:50 pm
    —
— Morpheus wrote
try drivereasy m8 and u get ur driver ok

well thank you for giving this, it helped me get some drivers that i needed like audio lol.

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

<12 >  :| |:
Page 2 of 2