Hurt (jacob) passed away
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
<12345 >  :| |:
(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> General

#31: No icon Re: Hurt (jacob) passed away Author: soloLocation: barbecue PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:21 pm
    —
I'm totally shocked, gutted actually sat here in disbelief, he was a strong character in the clan and for SOF, he gave me a run for my money over the years, and reading his words brought a tear to my eye, is such a sad sad way to say goodbye.

My sincere condolencies to Wouter and family.

#32: No icon Re: Hurt (jacob) passed away Author: GiorgeiXLocation: Italy, Milan PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:31 pm
    —
It's the first time I hear someone who had been playing on-line with me passes away... What can I do? What can we do? It's never too late to take the initiative, so this give me the lesson of how much is important to always respect each other even in the net, even if only playing.
Players may die... I forgot about it, but I'll keep Hurt in my heart. Goodbye Hurt!
And thank you Hurt's brother, because with this letter you didn't let him pass away in silence, but giving him the opportunity to greet us all with his hopes and to remind us that behind a nick there's always a real person with the good purpose of finding some love in the YOB family.
Thank you all YOB members, if today I'm little less stupid than yesterday.

#33: No icon Re: Hurt (jacob) passed away Author: Icebreaker PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:04 pm
    —
So sorry for the loss of our friend and a lovely person hurt.
I played with him from day one,
and i always will remember him as one of the most optimistic person i will ever know in my life.

To Hurt: We will miss you, and you are the best!

to his Family: i feel so Sorry for your loss, i will be with you!

Echt heel veel sterkte toegewenst, we zullen hem nooit vergeten,
Greetz,

Icebreaker, Erik

#34: No icon Re: Hurt (jacob) passed away Author: cdkey PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:44 pm
    —
r.i.p hurt Sad

i will always remember the time when we were playing at yob elite. Great times.

To hurts family, take care and stay strong :(

Cheers

#35: No icon Re: Hurt (jacob) passed away Author: DarkraiderLocation: Gaming world PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:53 pm
    —
I did not know hurt (jacob) or ever see him in the server, but I feel like i lost a close friend.

It seems like whenever someone is really great to people and really respected they are taken away from us. It is very sad.

I wish the best for his family,

Sincerely Darkraider (justin)

#36: No icon Re: Hurt (jacob) passed away Author: SmokingLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:22 pm
    —
Rip Hurt.

My condolences to you and your family.

#37: No icon Re: Hurt (jacob) passed away Author: Oreo PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:26 pm
    —
Dear Hurt thanks for Ur Kindness and Warm Heart u will be Missed.

#38: No icon Re: Hurt (jacob) passed away Author: Oldskool PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:36 pm
    —
Shocking to hear this. I know hows it feels when you loose a family member.
condolences to his family and his friends.

R.I.P. Jacob

#39: No icon Re: Hurt (jacob) passed away Author: ShipinLocation: Norway PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:06 pm
    —
I'm shocked! I don't really know what to say. You were like this strong immortal person, so i cant get in my head that you are gone.

I've known you for many years now, I want to thank you for everything you did. You were a great leader and a friend in this clan. If it was any problems, you could solve them. You stood up for what you meant was right. I will miss you!

My condolences to the family, i hope you are well. Jacob meant a lot to us. I feel you!

Rest in peace my friend, Jacob

- Frederik

#40: No icon Re: Hurt (jacob) passed away Author: hurtLocation: 3rd star of orions belt PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:58 pm
    —
We got some strange calls from someone. He seems to have hated Jacob.

Could you guys please keep this off facebook/twitter/ other public stuff.?

Thanks

#41: No icon Re: Hurt (jacob) passed away Author: CyBeRLocation: Rotterdam/Barendrecht PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:43 pm
    —
Hmm strange calls? You didn't make the phone number public here did you? Cause i cant seem to find it, and i have no explination for the calls. It cant be Sof related. Correct me if im wrong.

#42: No icon Re: Hurt (jacob) passed away Author: BaaddwrenchLocation: Your mothers bed PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:46 pm
    —
Umm, this IS public forum...
I can't believe someone would be so demented to do such a thing  :roll:
This person obviously had a small winkie,
and how he got your home phone number?!

#43: No icon Re: Hurt (jacob) passed away Author: hurtLocation: 3rd star of orions belt PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:43 pm
    —
It isnt the home phone, its his cell phone. We kept it on so we could call some ppl out of the adres book.

But the person calling was talking about sof. And he doesnt seem to be dutch. We already looked at the number and it seemed to come from somewhere in Great britain. But anyway, we will solve this. I got a friend there thats tracing the number.

I would still like you guys (and girls it seems) not to post anything about this on facebook or whatever... One nutjob is enough.

thank you all,

Wouter

#44: No icon Re: Hurt (jacob) passed away Author: steve69 PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:55 pm
    —
***RIP HURT*** :(

wos great to knew u!!

#45: No icon Re: Hurt (jacob) passed away Author: SeBaSLocation: Quito-Ecuador PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:58 pm
    —
Well first of all send a greetings to all members of the clan, second I am very sorry for what happened, I just wanted to say to Hurt I'll see up there playing Soldier Of Fortune with God, you believe it or not are important to me that the members of the clan i know.
Rest in peace friend I love you.

Descansa en Paz Amigo siempre estaras en mi Corazon. Pronto nos veremos.

Saludos desde Ecuador

Sebas Redín

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

<12345 >  :| |:
Page 3 of 5