Name editor
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> Suggestions

#1: No icon Name editor Author: CyBeRLocation: Rotterdam/Barendrecht PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:48 pm
    —
What happened to the name editor? The last one we had was way better Confused

#2: No icon Re: Name editor Author: XhizorsLocation: Egypt PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:39 pm
    —
agree !!
The last one way better than new one

#3: No icon Re: Name editor Author: TeoLocation: Hanging by a thread PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:01 am
    —
i made it... u dont like the new one? we can come back...  Embarassed

#4: No icon Re: Name editor Author: DarkraiderLocation: Gaming world PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:15 am
    —
the only problem i had with this new one is for some reason it wont allow u to do ^, it just enters it like that but all the others ive tried it works

#5: No icon Re: Name editor Author: TeoLocation: Hanging by a thread PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:21 am
    —
it works fine by me.. and + is hosted by our site not in another site like b4...

#6: No icon Re: Name editor Author: CyBeRLocation: Rotterdam/Barendrecht PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:41 am
    —
We apreciate what you did teo but the previous one is just easier to use mate  Wink

#7: No icon Re: Name editor Author: pownzor PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:27 am
    —
give the guy a break hes trying to do something good here Very Happy
nothing is done in 2 seconds.everything takes time to do Very Happy

#8: No icon Re: Name editor Author: Orange PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:02 am
    —
I just tried it several times, it took a while untill i noticed i have to write the ^N myself. Thought i had to click a color like i used to do years ago, I didn't read what you wrote... The other one had special signs and stuff, can't you put them into it?

#9: No icon Re: Name editor Author: TeoLocation: Hanging by a thread PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:33 am
    —
try now! np at all, i tought was better.. and it was trust me! Razz but nvm!

#10: No icon Re: Name editor Author: soloLocation: barbecue PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:12 am
    —
— Orange wrote
I just tried it several times, it took a while untill i noticed i have to write the ^N myself. Thought i had to click a color like i used to do years ago, I didn't read what you wrote... The other one had special signs and stuff, can't you put them into it?

N I P P L E are there what you crying about  :roll:

#11: No icon Re: Name editor Author: Orange PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:45 am
    —
Instead of talking crap like that you better make sure you are informed better, cuz this just doesnt make any sence...

And stop the name calling, just grow up, thnx!

Have fun at website and server!

#12: No icon Re: Name editor Author: DarkraiderLocation: Gaming world PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:49 pm
    —
— Orange wrote
Instead of talking crap like that you better make sure you are informed better, cuz this just doesnt make any sence...

And stop the name calling, just grow up, thnx!

Have fun at website and server!

i think if you cannot make any nice comments or posts then you shouldn't really say anything unless it is in a possible designated topic where you are allowed to flame or other stuff and this does not go towards you orange but solo

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> Suggestions

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1