Just wondering when the recruitments are going to open again
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
<123 >  :| |:
(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> General

#16: No icon Re: Just wondering when the recruitments are going to open a Author: Orange PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:52 pm
    —
:fotfl:  :fotfl:  :fotfl:  :fotfl:  :fotfl:  :fotfl:  :fotfl:

#17: No icon Re: Just wondering when the recruitments are going to open a Author: goofyLocation: Denmark PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:18 pm
    —
Knock,knock guess who ?  :stoned: Meowings.. Laughing  Laughing

#18: No icon Re: Just wondering when the recruitments are going to open a Author: XhizorsLocation: Egypt PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:44 pm
    —
No,nooooooooooooooooooooooooo Very Happy

#19: No icon Re: Just wondering when the recruitments are going to open a Author: BaaddwrenchLocation: Your mothers bed PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:53 am
    —
Meowke?  :myfault:

#20: No icon Re: Just wondering when the recruitments are going to open a Author: banaan PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:50 pm
    —
Why does every1 wanna eat me :/

And thnx for the answers Very Happy

I protect myself with an ak74 and a shotgun so it's not easy to eat me  Twisted Evil

#21: No icon Re: Just wondering when the recruitments are going to open a Author: AvantgardeLdrLocation: Norway PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:46 pm
    —
Recruitment is OPEN.

#22: No icon Re: Just wondering when the recruitments are going to open a Author: TrickzLocation: GB PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:32 am
    —
Please read terms and conditions regards to the rules as well.

#23: No icon Re: Just wondering when the recruitments are going to open a Author: BaaddwrenchLocation: Your mothers bed PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:56 pm
    —
LAG

#24: No icon Re: Just wondering when the recruitments are going to open a Author: goofyLocation: Denmark PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:46 pm
    —
:roll: Huh... is he slipped  into his banana peal?... Laughing

#25: No icon Re: Just wondering when the recruitments are going to open a Author: banaan PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:06 am
    —
For the guys who didn't know why I didn't try to join when the recruitment is open, I was on holidays for 3 weeks Told Issyl about this, so it was kinda useless in my eyes to join than.

So iam still intrested to join, but the recruitment is closed again xD So iam waiting, :D

Now you guys know it Smile

Ciaoo  :;_;:

#26: No icon Re: Just wondering when the recruitments are going to open a Author: Paint PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:14 am
    —
that goes the same for me!

we will be waiting!!!

#27: No icon Re: Just wondering when the recruitments are going to open a Author: Orange PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:19 am
    —
— Paint wrote
that goes the same for me!

we will be waiting!!!

You had a 3 weeks holiday to and you also told Issyl about it? Razz

#28: No icon Re: Just wondering when the recruitments are going to open a Author: Paint PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:24 am
    —
jup, was on holiday with banaan..

#29: No icon Re: Just wondering when the recruitments are going to open a Author: pownzor PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:57 pm
    —
so theres no clue of when rec is gonna open again?haha Very Happy

#30: No icon Re: Just wondering when the recruitments are going to open a Author: BaaddwrenchLocation: Your mothers bed PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:46 pm
    —
Soon... Wink

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

<123 >  :| |:
Page 2 of 3