Just One Thing
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> General

#1: No icon Just One Thing Author: DeViL_HuNTeRLocation: EGYPT PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:29 am
    —
HI EVERYBODY

I Know that i haven't been this active on the game for this time and that is the reason that yo u have refused me and of course that you think that i am lair, but i am not.
But i have being so busy for my classes and my work and lot of things and my network is so bad so my ping is very high so i cant enter and so i am not telling you to give me a chance because when the rec will open again i will post again and that time i want from all of u to give me a chance. and see who truly am and you will know that i am so active.

i want to know your replies and things to me so please don't judge me wrong.

thanks for reading and sorry for the long time in reading.

#2: No icon Re: Just One Thing Author: TeoLocation: Hanging by a thread PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:17 pm
    —
oki m8 we will see  Smile

#3: No icon Re: Just One Thing Author: IssylLocation: Egypt PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:25 pm
    —
all must hv a second chance good luck next time  Wink

#4: No icon Re: Just One Thing Author: DeViL_HuNTeRLocation: EGYPT PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:39 pm
    —
OK thanks teo and issyl but one thing when will the rec will close so i don't miss my chance

#5: No icon Re: Just One Thing Author: IssylLocation: Egypt PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:51 pm
    —
u can be with us next time devil
it won't b so far
just b more active and follow the rules
good luck next time  Wink

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1