R.I.P. Ryan Dunn
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> Spam & Eggs

#1: No icon R.I.P. Ryan Dunn Author: Orange PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:05 pm
    —

34-year-old Dunn appeared in all of the "Jackass" movies -- famously shoving a toy car into his rectum in the first flick back in 2002.

Dunn and an unidentified person both died in the crash which happened around 3 a.m. at Route 322 and New Street in West Goshen Township. It's unclear who was driving the car.

We're told the car caught fire in the crash -- and hours later, a tow truck was called to the scene to remove the charred wreckage.

Just hours before his death, Dunn posted a photo on Twitter showing himself drinking with friends.

source: http://www.tmz.com/2011/06/20/jackass-ryan-dunn-dies-dead-car-crash-accident-pennsylvania/

When you dont know who Ryan Dunn is.... Maybe this picture will help

#2: No icon Re: R.I.P. Ryan Dunn Author: TeoLocation: Hanging by a thread PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:32 pm
    —
omg i remember him but i dont care about... a lot of ppl die everyday...

#3: No icon Re: R.I.P. Ryan Dunn Author: TrickzLocation: GB PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:39 pm
    —
R.I.P

#4: No icon Re: R.I.P. Ryan Dunn Author: CyBeRLocation: Rotterdam/Barendrecht PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:11 pm
    —
R.I.P.

#5: No icon Re: R.I.P. Ryan Dunn Author: soloLocation: barbecue PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:10 am
    —
I have not seen the film, but looking at the picture's prior to his death, self inflicted and took another life with him, drunk/stoned driver's should all end up dead.  Thankfully no innocent child/ pedestrian or other motorist was hurt, although it is early, I am sure the blood tests will prove positive.

Lol and this is why I like Teo, straight to the point, no would you like to dance, just do you want to f uck

#6: No icon Re: R.I.P. Ryan Dunn Author: Bazza PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:18 am
    —
Loved Jackass , sad to someone like this die , he will be missed Sad RIP !

#7: No icon Re: R.I.P. Ryan Dunn Author: soloLocation: barbecue PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:05 pm
    —
Police reveal Ryan Dunn WAS drunk, as predicted.

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> Spam & Eggs

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1