It's time
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
<12 >  :| |:
(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> General

#1: No icon It's time Author: ApacheLocation: Hardenberg PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:36 am
    —
Hi guys,

Its time for me to leave an episode of sof behind, and look ahead for what's comming.
I really enjoy playing with you guys, and i am sure i am gonna miss it sooner or later.
I simply can not find the time to play sof in the near future.
I seriously need to train more for my 700 km's Smile so that means every little time that i've got left, will be taken. But, when i got the time, i will come and drop by, from time to time.
And maybe, just maybe. i will come back after September 17th.
I'll keep you guys up to date, gonna check forum once in a while.

I really want to thank you for all the fun we had in the past 2 years, since i've been a clanmember.
And my special thanks goes to the leaders and co-leaders wich gave their trust in me, i really appreciate it.

There is only 1 thing left to say.
Good luck in the future, and keep the clan on track!
Once again.... Thank you all

Take care,

Apache, Xaver

#2: No icon Re: It's time Author: BaaddwrenchLocation: Your mothers bed PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:34 am
    —
Confused
Best of luck with the 700km!!
Rest of us well:

See you in september Very Happy
You will be missed!

#3: No icon Re: It's time Author: EtMLocation: Hyderabad PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:53 am
    —
Hey Apa,

I was nice to play with you and to talk with you all the time we had. Wish you best of luck for your 700 kms.

Hope to see you here after September.

Regards

EtM!!

#4: No icon Re: It's time Author: frenchkiller PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:42 am
    —
good luck m8
Hope to see u in September
take care
cya <3

#5: No icon Re: It's time Author: butcher81Location: Hannover,Germany PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:07 am
    —
Come Back when september ends !!!!!!

#6: No icon Re: It's time Author: hOttyLocation: Belgium PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:24 am
    —
Good luck mate, and make sure you come back!!  You'll be missed.

#7: No icon Re: It's time Author: Orange PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:31 pm
    —
Hard to see another great player is leaving us Sad

Good luck this summer with your trip!

Greetz!

#8: No icon Re: It's time Author: Oreo PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:59 pm
    —
Best Of luck m8  , around 300 km stop by BK for me ill be there waiting around 350 km lol  ...

#9: No icon Re: It's time Author: CyBeRLocation: Rotterdam/Barendrecht PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:08 pm
    —
Good luck with the km's mate.
Cya in a few months Very Happy

#10: No icon Re: It's time Author: Smith PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:04 pm
    —
All the best to you Xaver.

Good luck and take care.

#11: No icon Re: It's time Author: goofyLocation: Denmark PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:40 pm
    —
Crying or Very sad Danm ill miss u m8,but i understand u reasons.TC and bb when u got the time  Wink U will always be  welcome , u know that.. Smile btw thx 4 all u support and dones to the clan. cya @406 Goofy.. Wink

#12: No icon Re: It's time Author: Indian_devilLocation: India PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:20 am
    —
good luck m8
See u in September..You'll be missed. have a gr8 time....
take care...Smile

#13: No icon Re: It's time Author: Tw!xxLocation: Westmaas | The Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:18 am
    —
Gl m8
Have fun
I will see u back in september Very Happy

#14: No icon Re: It's time Author: castilaLocation: Gouda, Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:59 pm
    —
take care m8! thanks for your support and all! and Good luck most of all!
Cya in september!

#15: No icon Re: It's time Author: chatmaigreLocation: Nantes PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:27 am
    —
bye Mate

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

<12 >  :| |:
Page 1 of 2