My apologies.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> General

#1: No icon My apologies. Author: CyBeRLocation: Rotterdam/Barendrecht PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:19 pm
    —
If i ever offended someone, if i ever was an ass, if i ever was as cocky as it could be.
My apologies.
When i hit Submit on this post i will change.
Its just that i got some shit on my mind every now and then and i cant really be myself anymore.

Regards,

Cyber

#2: No icon Re: My apologies. Author: Smith PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:26 pm
    —
?? Confused

#3: No icon Re: My apologies. Author: soloLocation: barbecue PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:06 pm
    —
— CyBeR wrote
If i ever offended someone, if i ever was an ass, if i ever was as cocky as it could be.
My apologies.
When i hit Submit on this post i will change.
Its just that i got some shit on my mind every now and then and i cant really be myself anymore.

Regards,

Cyber

Hey Cyber apart from seeing you in game I don't know much about you, but all of the above is part of growing up something that I am trying to do as I get reminded (44 today) you are you and people will either like or dislike you  so don't break your back to please others, you are who you are and although I think you have other issues on your mind, I for one see a little cry for help and am there if you want to talk as i'm sure many of your clan mates are, I respect what you have said but maybe you are saying it to the wrong people ?  You take care

#4: No icon Re: My apologies. Author: goofyLocation: Denmark PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:10 pm
    —
Confused following Smits post..?? Somthing on u mind ? PM us or s-admin / co-ldrs forum can mabey be an option m8.. Wink ? Cya

#5: No icon Re: My apologies. Author: ApacheLocation: Hardenberg PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:18 pm
    —
nothing to worry about m8, i think most of us have things like this once in a while

#6: No icon Re: My apologies. Author: soloLocation: barbecue PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:47 pm
    —
Cyber go here and watch this kid, it kinda opens your eyes a little with the confidence and trust he put's into the human race and he has had many bad posts regarding things that really pee me off, saying he is camp and gay like that has anything to do with singing or anyone else, he is 12 and you are ?

When you down listen and watch him he will make you smile and cry.......

http://www.youngandoldboys.com/evo/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=58140#58140

#7: No icon Re: My apologies. Author: CyBeRLocation: Rotterdam/Barendrecht PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:40 am
    —
Solo i apreciate what youre trying to do but its not like i am depressed  Razz
Dont worry everything is going fine, i might have exaggerated a bit on the starting post.
Think of it like it would be new years eve, and this is one of my resolutions Smile

#8: No icon Re: My apologies. Author: soloLocation: barbecue PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:13 am
    —
mate don't worry we all get depressed and feel down from time to time just some are more open than other's and if typing your feeling's release's some tension go for it , just do it,  people do it in different ways I punch doors wall's windows rather than hit a person, and my knuckles are shattered and hands scared I punish me for my temper as I have over stepped the line to many times in the past, so their you go. I have never spoke about this and I guess it will make some happy thinking yer he always was a dick lol, I to old to care what others think, nice is good but well I can live with the rest.

Sorry for the waffling, no syrup John ure on a diet

#9: No icon Re: My apologies. Author: BaaddwrenchLocation: Your mothers bed PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:20 am
    —
Who you piss off?
Scratching head  :roll:
Your good kid Beau  Very Happy  @245!

#10: No icon Re: My apologies. Author: TeoLocation: Hanging by a thread PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:33 am
    —
np cyber i know u r a good guy.

and happy b-day Solo for yesterday!

cheers all!

#11: No icon Re: My apologies. Author: GiorgeiXLocation: Italy, Milan PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:34 am
    —
I remain with my idea of "if you are here to really be offensive or on the contrary to really be touchy, don't play".
Playing is nice because it's funny for the game and for the stupid things that could be written or spoken in the meanwhile.
It will always ends up exaggerating, but this should never be considered a problem as we are always playing and joking.

So @244 @239 !!!
Love, GiorgeiX. Cool

#12: No icon Re: My apologies. Author: EtMLocation: Hyderabad PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:58 pm
    —
What the heck!!!

#13: No icon Re: My apologies. Author: soloLocation: barbecue PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:46 pm
    —
thanks Teo, but my head not so happy today  Laughing

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1