I Want To Join
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
<12 >  :| |:
(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> General

#1: No icon I Want To Join Author: soul_hunter PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:26 pm
    —
hi everyone i want to join the clan

1)i have read all the rules before i post this i have read it in every place and know why my post could be deleted
2)some information about me as the rules say

- Nickname on sof: {soul*hunter}
- Why you want to join our clan:i always play on it and i know some good player and the most famous one is old boys smithldr and a lot etc.
- Where you live. (country): i live in England-London
- Time you played sof2: i always play from 1 o'clock and after it until 5 o'clock or before and always on the server of old and young boy and i play on the new one too  
- Other clans you have been a member of: no clan actually i liked this clan and don't leave it
- The reasons you left your old clans.    -------
- Any old names you may have used. some thing like hell lord and ghost rider no thing else
- Whatever more you want to tell us: i love this clan and i hope i would be a member in it

3)this is the gametaker of me
http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/193.138.206.232:20500/top_players/?query={soul*hunter}&Search=Search

4)i accept all roles and if you tell me to download team speak 3 i will do it
5)i want really to be a clan member and thx

#2: No icon Re: I Want To Join Author: Tw!xxLocation: Westmaas | The Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:49 pm
    —
1. recruitment is closed
2. ur ip is 41.35.101.228 and thats from egypt and not from england/londen

#3: No icon Re: I Want To Join Author: soul_hunter PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:17 pm
    —
will lit me explain and then you had the write to do hat do you want OK

i said i am form England because when i read the rules i saw that you don't speak any thing except English i though that you would not accept me if i told you that i am from Egypt
believe me i am good at speaking English i study English a lot . please don't judge me fast
if you want to not chose me go ahead but i am sorry really
i am sorry for lie
i am sorry for cheating if you think that this is cheating really really sorry

thak you YB twisted for the replay and and iam sorry again
— iTw1sted wrote

1. recruitment is closed
2. ur ip is 41.35.101.228 and thats from egypt and not from england/londen

#4: No icon Re: I Want To Join Author: Tw!xxLocation: Westmaas | The Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:27 pm
    —
nobody said u was cheating i only said that its a rule that u dont cheat

#5: No icon Re: I Want To Join Author: soul_hunter PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:48 pm
    —
— iTw1sted wrote
nobody said u was cheating i only said that its a rule that u dont cheat

well anyway i am sorry forthat and i really hobe to be in the caln and get the 4 votes

#6: No icon Re: I Want To Join Author: Tw!xxLocation: Westmaas | The Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:03 pm
    —
Recruitment is closed for now so u have to wait till its open again
for now see u in server

#7: No icon Re: I Want To Join Author: TeoLocation: Hanging by a thread PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:22 am
    —
mmm I wonder why you should have told us to come from England...
s also stupid because you said that you have read our rules and to know English well.
one of the rules is:do not lie.
how do you expect to gain trust if you behave this way from the beginning?
you think we are stupid enough to not check the IP addresses?...
I dont know what to say, maybe you can explain to us with something much more than exhaustive.

#8: No icon Re: I Want To Join Author: Tw!xxLocation: Westmaas | The Netherlands PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:05 pm
    —
He told me that he said he was from England because he tought we only recruit ppl from England xD

#9: No icon Re: I Want To Join Author: soul_hunter PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:18 pm
    —
— Teo wrote
mmm I wonder why you should have told us to come from England...
s also stupid because you said that you have read our rules and to know English well.
one of the rules is:do not lie.
how do you expect to gain trust if you behave this way from the beginning?
you think we are stupid enough to not check the IP addresses?...
I dont know what to say, maybe you can explain to us with something much more than exhaustive.

OK let me explain

1)i am not stupid
2) i swear i have read all the rules all i want to join the clan but i didn't know that you pick anyone i though English people only
3)i really want to get your trust if i am not in the clan that is alright BUT i really want to get the trust of everyone in here
4) when i saw the closed posts i thought that this clan is not easy and i respect that but i swear didn't mean to lie or cheat if you think though

sorry for that and i really want to gain trust of everyone

the truth is

i am from Egypt-damnhour

nice to meet you all

#10: No icon Re: I Want To Join Author: BaaddwrenchLocation: Your mothers bed PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:03 pm
    —
Then always be honest with us  Wink
Other clans your in:

Reason for leaving T2K?

#11: No icon Re: I Want To Join Author: Tw!xxLocation: Westmaas | The Netherlands PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:15 pm
    —
and thats lie number 2

#12: No icon Re: I Want To Join Author: soul_hunter PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:48 pm
    —
oh no

This is an injustice

i didn't lie you can check pout as you can put i swear i am not clan member that that was just for Disclaimer you don't want to believe that alright but i swear i didn't lie i don't even get in this clan i am not an admin or a clan member in its site even though Mr: Baaddwrench i didn't swear at all you can think as you like but i swear for the fifth time in this post i didn't lie

and reasons there is no reasons because i didn't get in it at all and you can check as you want

and Mr:  iTw1sted

don't judge me if you don't know me

its a nice clan in here i will not leave it and i didn't lie

#13: No icon Re: I Want To Join Author: Synchro PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:55 pm
    —
I'm afraid all this talking is going nowhere, Recruitment is closed, so if he wants to join he will have to wait untill it's open anyway.

#14: No icon Re: I Want To Join Author: Orange PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:59 pm
    —
So the post below, that i found on the T2K forum, isnt yours????

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Want To Be an Admin
by <T2K>Hell Lord » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:35 pm

information

Age and location ? 15 and live in egypt
In-game name ? {lord} of |hell|. BUT IF I AM T2K I WILL BE |T2K| {lord} of |hell|
Reason you would like to join T2k clan ? ITS ANICE CLAN LOVE PLAYING IN IT AND it z the most exiting clan
Ex Clans ? i play in UFE and T2K battle front and sometimes s4a battle out but i am more contacted to T2K and its servers
How long have you played Soldier of Fortune 2 ? 3 or more years but i couldn't know the site
Who do you know in T2k ? i know lot of people but the most famous one T2K nemesis
Yahoo, MSN, Xfire or some other email so that we can contact you ? hossamzewail [at] yahoo [dot] com
Do you have Fairplay ( Posted in this section for Download ) ? i will get it once you ask me
Do you have RPM 0.78 ? yes
Finally, Have you read the Rules and Recruitment ? yes and wisely<T2K>Hell Lord

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.time2killclan.com/$S1zod!/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=4213&sid=113146d282b4b3be105cacd9aece3a3d

#15: No icon Re: I Want To Join Author: soul_hunter PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:13 pm
    —
— Orange wrote
So the post below, that i found on the T2K forum, isnt yours????

I Want To Be an Admin
by <T2K>Hell Lord » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:35 pm

information

Age and location ? 15 and live in egypt
In-game name ? {lord} of |hell|. BUT IF I AM T2K I WILL BE |T2K| {lord} of |hell|
Reason you would like to join T2k clan ? ITS ANICE CLAN LOVE PLAYING IN IT AND it z the most exiting clan
Ex Clans ? i play in UFE and T2K battle front and sometimes s4a battle out but i am more contacted to T2K and its servers
How long have you played Soldier of Fortune 2 ? 3 or more years but i couldn't know the site
Who do you know in T2k ? i know lot of people but the most famous one T2K nemesis
Yahoo, MSN, Xfire or some other email so that we can contact you ? hossamzewail [at] yahoo [dot] com
Do you have Fairplay ( Posted in this section for Download ) ? i will get it once you ask me
Do you have RPM 0.78 ? yes
Finally, Have you read the Rules and Recruitment ? yes and wisely<T2K>Hell Lord

http://www.time2killclan.com/$S1zod!/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=4213&sid=113146d282b4b3be105cacd9aece3a3d

that is a lie

i swear with my live i didn't do that

you have got to be kidding

i swear i didn't do that

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

<12 >  :| |:
Page 1 of 2