The Clan feeling
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> Spam & Eggs

#1: No icon The Clan feeling Author: Synchro PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:17 am
    —

#2: No icon Re: The Clan feeling Author: DaRkLocation: Egypt PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:56 am
    —
785 ping Very Happy love it

#3: No icon Re: The Clan feeling Author: Oreo PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:56 am
    —
Yep nice game that day we need to play more as a clan that means together , teamwork with team speak is so much funner in my book I love it , most the time I don´t feel like playing cause is gets so boring playing with noobs that don´t know the word teamwork or capture the flag . Thx again Syn for making the pic shows we need to play together more often so GO GO GO ........

#4: No icon Re: The Clan feeling Author: Orange PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:16 pm
    —
I can only agree with the things oreo said, teamplay is so much nicer. It fucks your ratio but you (we) capture so more flags this way!

So if you didnt install it yet.... DO IT NOW!

Hear you on teamspeak!

#5: No icon Re: The Clan feeling Author: BaaddwrenchLocation: Your mothers bed PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:35 pm
    —
Oooooohhhhhhhh ooooooooohhhhhhhhh!!

#6: No icon Re: The Clan feeling Author: goofyLocation: Denmark PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:31 pm
    —
Shocked not working for me...TS makes me laugh so mutch, that i can hit a shi*  Laughing btw who is that Jumbo guy ? pretty good player... Wink

#7: No icon Re: The Clan feeling Author: Oreo PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:36 pm
    —
Jumbo is the wallhacker  named Error  from 2 yrs ago  !!!!!!Last edited by Oreo on Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

#8: No icon Re: The Clan feeling Author: goofyLocation: Denmark PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:35 pm
    —
— Oreo wrote
Jumbo is the wallhacker  named Error  from 3 yrs ago  !!!!!!

Seriously ? clean now or do we need to be on him like a rat on a sweiss cheese ?

#9: No icon Re: The Clan feeling Author: MikeloLocation: Lisboa PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:12 pm
    —
I was there getting killed   Laughing

#10: No icon Re: The Clan feeling Author: BaaddwrenchLocation: Your mothers bed PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:30 am
    —
He is going to install @fp or become a sextoy for admins.

#11: No icon Re: The Clan feeling Author: Orange PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:17 pm
    —
Baadd.... Dont you got enough sextoys already XD

#12: No icon Re: The Clan feeling Author: BaaddwrenchLocation: Your mothers bed PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:40 pm
    —
Some gays come back to cheat cause they like my balls of steel  Laughing

#13: No icon Re: The Clan feeling Author: goofyLocation: Denmark PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:24 pm
    —
— Baaddwrench wrote
Some gays come back to cheat cause they like my balls of steel  Laughing
Eww... Laughing  Laughing

#14: No icon Re: The Clan feeling Author: EtMLocation: Hyderabad PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:56 pm
    —
You will be blessed with iron man!!! [side effects of steel balls]

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> Spam & Eggs

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1