*****TO FIND OUR SERVERS*****
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
<12 >  :| |:
(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> General

#1: No icon *****TO FIND OUR SERVERS***** Author: TeoLocation: Hanging by a thread PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:22 pm
    —
1. Copy the file yob.cfg below HERE:

C:\Programs\Soldier of Fortune II - Double Helix\base\mp

2. Join to any server

3. During the game open the console using the key under the ESC key the ~ or \ key and type:

\exec yob.cfg

4. Now close the consol and if you press:

F1 u will connect to main server

I hope this helps ;)

cheers.
Last edited by Teo on Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:35 pm; edited 4 times in total

#2: No icon Re: *****TO FIND OUR SERVERS***** Author: EtMLocation: Hyderabad PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:36 pm
    —
can u share the cfg as text ?

#3: No icon Re: *****TO FIND OUR SERVERS***** Author: lightningLocation: nederlands PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:17 pm
    —
download winrar lol
http://download.cnet.com/WinRAR-32-bit/3000-2250_4-10007677.html

cheers lightning

and good idea of you teo

but there`s a but

if you instal fp

then go to server you see server list ;)

add all the server to your favo

then remove fp

go to game and to favo and there will all the server`s list be ;)

cheers lightning

#4: No icon Re: *****TO FIND OUR SERVERS***** Author: EtMLocation: Hyderabad PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:24 pm
    —
Li8ing,

I know whats winrar :)

I want to know what that contents of cfg file Smile, i am trying to learn m8

Regards

EtM!!

#5: No icon Re: *****TO FIND OUR SERVERS***** Author: TeoLocation: Hanging by a thread PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:26 pm
    —
— EtM wrote
can u share the cfg as text ?

no need mate!  Wink is the same! open it with notepad
Last edited by Teo on Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

#6: No icon Re: *****TO FIND OUR SERVERS***** Author: Senshi_CodoLocation: Egypt PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:15 pm
    —
Very Nice Idea Teo , Like Ur Active Brain Very Happy , That's How To Think People Razz

Cheers

#7: No icon Re: *****TO FIND OUR SERVERS***** Author: bechem{LIT} PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:51 pm
    —
why i never see inf serve? is he alwais emty?

#8: No icon Re: *****TO FIND OUR SERVERS***** Author: DarkraiderLocation: Gaming world PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:56 pm
    —
You never see the inf server as we no longer have it. Senshi decided to post on an old topic so that thing will not completely work (as for the inf server)

#9: No icon Re: *****TO FIND OUR SERVERS***** Author: TeoLocation: Hanging by a thread PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:36 pm
    —
fixed.

#10: No icon Re: *****TO FIND OUR SERVERS***** Author: bechem{LIT} PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:13 pm
    —
can you open inf serve?

#11: No icon Re: *****TO FIND OUR SERVERS***** Author: CyBeRLocation: Rotterdam/Barendrecht PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:25 pm
    —
Bechem you are banned

#12: No icon Re: *****TO FIND OUR SERVERS***** Author: Orange PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:41 pm
    —
— CyBeR wrote
Bechem you are banned

That includes our inf server Wink

#13: No icon Re: *****TO FIND OUR SERVERS***** Author: bechem{LIT} PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:51 pm
    —
i am baned and in inf serve? Now i am baned in ctf

#14: No icon Re: *****TO FIND OUR SERVERS***** Author: BaaddwrenchLocation: Your mothers bed PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:40 pm
    —
— bechem{LIT} wrote
i am baned and in inf serve? Now i am baned in ctf

Well; it could have something to do with inappropriate behavior many of times which has now left you with such circumstances and from the looks of it your gonna be waiting for quite some time before your allowed another opportunity to show us you behave in the servers.

#15: No icon Re: *****TO FIND OUR SERVERS***** Author: pownzor PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:26 am
    —
how to see server:
1.new list
2.find
3.???
4.profit!

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

<12 >  :| |:
Page 1 of 2