Oldskool wants to join YOB! Very Happy
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
<12 >  :| |:
(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> Join Young And Old Boys

#1: No icon Oldskool wants to join YOB! Very Happy Author: Oldskool PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:34 pm
    —
Hi Guys  Cool  

I am Pieter from Holland and im 14 years old , i was an old member original. I was kicked out of clan because of inactivity.
here is a post of an apologize for this :

http://www.youngandoldboys.com/evo/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=6938  

ps i didnt write this, i was also inactive because of school.

I want to join this clan because i always play on this server with nice people and its always full.
I did read the rules and i follow them.  Wink

here is my gametracker link :

I dont have fairplay at the moment, but there wil be.
and srry for my english, it is not always good  Laughing

well make wise decisions, and il hope for + vote's  Very Happy

Greetings..!

#2: No icon Re: Oldskool wants to join YOB! Very Happy Author: AvantgardeLdrLocation: Norway PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:03 pm
    —
+ vote.

#3: No icon Re: Oldskool wants to join YOB! Very Happy Author: Oldskool PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:23 pm
    —
well thank you for the + vote! Very Happy

#4: No icon Re: Oldskool wants to join YOB! Very Happy Author: ApacheLocation: Hardenberg PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:26 pm
    —
(+) vote, same for you, do not go inactive again

#5: No icon Re: Oldskool wants to join YOB! Very Happy Author: Oldskool PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:58 pm
    —
eay eay captain of the apache! Very Happy  and also thanks! Wink

#6: No icon Re: Oldskool wants to join YOB! Very Happy Author: goofyLocation: Denmark PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:58 pm
    —
Smile ye seen u a lot on server ..+ from me.. Wink

#7: No icon Re: Oldskool wants to join YOB! Very Happy Author: Oldskool PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:20 pm
    —
Thank You Goofy!! Very Happy

#8: No icon Re: Oldskool wants to join YOB! Very Happy Author: BaaddwrenchLocation: Your mothers bed PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:12 pm
    —
Just a couple questions m8,
Did you move from AMSTERDAM to FLEVOLAND area as well?
Why not use your "Original" name here in forum?
If you say your are indeed "Original"  Wink

#9: No icon Re: Oldskool wants to join YOB! Very Happy Author: lightningLocation: nederlands PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:20 pm
    —
give you (+) vote m8
stay active ;)

cheers lightning

#10: No icon Re: Oldskool wants to join YOB! Very Happy Author: Oldskool PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:40 pm
    —
well thanks for the + vote lightning. Very Happy

And baad, i didn't move.
I still live in North of Holland (Friesland)

I don't know why i dont use the name Original.
well maybe when i started to play sof aigan, i thought
well yeah Oldskool is a fun name. So i decided to name
my self Oldskool. And i never thought back about the name
Original..

#11: No icon Re: Oldskool wants to join YOB! Very Happy Author: BaaddwrenchLocation: Your mothers bed PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:05 pm
    —
We can update your name in the forum if you wish = change Original to Oldskool  Wink
Go ahead & login as Original and post here, I'll make the necessary adjustments afterwards   Very Happy

#12: No icon Re: Oldskool wants to join YOB! Very Happy Author: Smith PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:23 pm
    —
+vote.

#13: No icon Re: Oldskool wants to join YOB! Very Happy Author: ListerLocation: Dublin,Ireland PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:11 pm
    —
Tag on m8
Welcome to ur trial  Wink

#14: No icon Re: Oldskool wants to join YOB! Very Happy Author: BaaddwrenchLocation: Your mothers bed PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:42 pm
    —
+ vote too Very Happy

#15: No icon Re: Oldskool wants to join YOB! Very Happy Author: BaaddwrenchLocation: Your mothers bed PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:49 am
    —
Welcome back <YB>Oldskool :!:
You may remove your *REC  Very Happy
Please take a moment to read the rules regarding clan members, enjoy the game & be ACTIVE!
http://www.youngandoldboys.com/evo/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5987

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> Join Young And Old Boys

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

<12 >  :| |:
Page 1 of 2