Fp crashed SOF2.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> General

#1: No icon Fp crashed SOF2. Author: iGkjnLocation: Australia PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:12 am
    —
I downloaded Fairplay to stop players accuse me of wallhack but once I executed it, SOF2 console displays an error: "Couldn't load sof2mp_default.cfg"

Now I can not play SOF due to this issue.
This has happened a few times previously. I do not know what the problem is.

What I am going to do now is delete and download SOF2 again. I hope that some can help me resolve this issue and get Fairplay to run properly.

#2: No icon Re: Fp crashed SOF2. Author: DeurkrukLocation: Frysl?n (The Netherlands) PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:51 am
    —
I hope this helps you:

http://www.demobase.eu/index.php?showtopic=2078

#3: No icon Re: Fp crashed SOF2. Author: iGkjnLocation: Australia PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:10 pm
    —
I am downloading SOF2 again from that link you typed and will download Fairplay and test it. I will report back.  Wink

#4: No icon Re: Fp crashed SOF2. Author: iGkjnLocation: Australia PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:30 am
    —
It worked great. For the first time Fairplay is actually working for me.  Wink I thank Deurkruk from the tip of my knob.  Razz

#5: No icon Re: Fp crashed SOF2. Author: DevastorLocation: Finland PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:50 pm
    —
gj Wink

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1