This is how a guitar is meant to be played!!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> Spam & Eggs

#1: No icon This is how a guitar is meant to be played!! Author: BaaddwrenchLocation: Your mothers bed PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:05 am
    —
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FBS7BcDEgc[/youtube]

I remember smilininings Very Happy  coming home from the record store with this album nestled under my armpit
this entire record is total jamming   :metal:  :metal:  :metal:  :metal:

#2: No icon Re: This is how a guitar is meant to be played!! Author: Icebreaker PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:09 pm
    —
Good shit,
reminds me of ACDC guitar player.
And the song through fire and flames from dragonforce

#3: No icon Re: This is how a guitar is meant to be played!! Author: CroatianLocation: Rijeka, Croatia PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:09 pm
    —
— Icebreaker wrote
Good shit,
reminds me of ACDC guitar player.
And the song through fire and flames from dragonforce

Love the way that guitar is played. it would be better without voice of singer...

And ice that isnt lika Ac/Dc guitar player

#4: No icon Re: This is how a guitar is meant to be played!! Author: Icebreaker PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:54 pm
    —
thunderstruck Cool

#5: No icon Re: This is how a guitar is meant to be played!! Author: ShipinLocation: Norway PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:55 pm
    —
The "AC/DC guitar player" has a name Razz Angus Young And Malchom Young Wink

#6: No icon Re: This is how a guitar is meant to be played!! Author: CroatianLocation: Rijeka, Croatia PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:26 pm
    —
— Shipin wrote
The "AC/DC guitar player" has a name Razz Angus Young And Malchom Young Wink

true...

My dad has all albums of them...
I was geting crazy every day in car  Mad

#7: No icon Re: This is how a guitar is meant to be played!! Author: SenturkLocation: Finland PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:40 pm
    —
Lol, sounds like a random guitar playing Very Happy Surprisingly its good for that kind of music Razz
But definitely I like Avenged Sevenfold's music and guitar playing more. Synyster Gates and Zacky Vengeance rules  Cool

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> Spam & Eggs

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1