soon I start with a sprint project
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> Spam & Eggs

#1: No icon soon I start with a sprint project Author: Tw!xxLocation: Westmaas | The Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:52 pm
    —
soon i start with my sprint project.

here a like how mine is gonna look:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLQAlGNyXUE&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]

#2: No icon Re: soon I start with a sprint project Author: CroatianLocation: Rijeka, Croatia PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:58 am
    —
Nice m8..

max speed?

#3: No icon Re: soon I start with a sprint project Author: iPlayLocation: Maribor, Slovenia PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:06 am
    —
Beat 120 kmh xD be original try something new, i painted one black with only one turqoise stripe on the sides, blue xenon front lights, rear led lights, it was a killer ! Try something alone and original, don't do stuff you've allready seen !

#4: No icon Re: soon I start with a sprint project Author: Tw!xxLocation: Westmaas | The Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:14 am
    —
im gonna paint it ferrari red

and i dont copy the sprinter from youtube it was a look for some ppl that dont know what a sprinter is

#5: No icon Re: soon I start with a sprint project Author: BaaddwrenchLocation: Your mothers bed PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:30 pm
    —
When building your first one its easier to follow a template that someone has already done the homework on. Precise engine output and vehicle geometry are necessary otherwise tragedy can occur.

Why is it when I see your little mopeds with performance this video comes to mind?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOVgOGSH-r4[/youtube]

#6: No icon Re: soon I start with a sprint project Author: iPlayLocation: Maribor, Slovenia PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:58 pm
    —
Haha baad, it's not that harsh Very Happy At least ours have proper seats and are a bit safer with wider tires and bigger wheels.

*And this Aerox is from Croatia Smile try askin Croatian if he knows anything about it ?

#7: No icon Re: soon I start with a sprint project Author: CroatianLocation: Rijeka, Croatia PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:45 pm
    —
— iPlay wrote
Haha baad, it's not that harsh Very Happy At least ours have proper seats and are a bit safer with wider tires and bigger wheels.

*And this Aerox is from Croatia Smile try askin Croatian if he knows anything about it ?

Lol about what xD

Now i know what i want for my B-day xD

#8: No icon Re: soon I start with a sprint project Author: Sl_ayer PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:56 pm
    —
nice, with some nice things on ur Aerox u gonna beat the cops!  Laughing
nah joke, but really almost every Aerox with some details got that look try some new look xd
noting personal but u know,

#9: No icon Re: soon I start with a sprint project Author: Icebreaker PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:38 am
    —
GL with the fines you are gonna get ! xD

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> Spam & Eggs

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1