iTw1sted & Cyber(camera guy) + police
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
<123 >  :| |:
(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> Spam & Eggs

#1: No icon iTw1sted & Cyber(camera guy) + police Author: Tw!xxLocation: Westmaas | The Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:11 pm
    —
The cops got me on the rollerbank -.-

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNtQTsI9P3w[/youtube]

the speed limit is 45km/h
but mine was 69 on the rollerbank but thats with corrections the real speed is 88 on speedometer of a car.

so i was verry lucky because if it was 70 on the rollerbank then they seized my scooter.

so i was verry happpy that it was a nub rollerbank. and they gave me a 60 euro ticket -.-

#2: No icon Re: iTw1sted & Cyber(camera guy) + police Author: MagniaLocation: France PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:53 pm
    —
Yeah damn luck m8.. 60 euros ahah ownd  Laughing

#3: No icon Re: iTw1sted & Cyber(camera guy) + police Author: CroatianLocation: Rijeka, Croatia PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:20 pm
    —
LoL lucky  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

My frend losed his scoter and license and 200$ ticked  Confused  Confused  Confused

#4: No icon Re: iTw1sted & Cyber(camera guy) + police Author: Icebreaker PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:50 am
    —
lol police fail everyday at rollerbanks.

i had a scooter wth max speed 60 - 65km/h
they booked me on maximum off 53, with correction 49, so only had a ticket of €31. xD
i don't know how they came to 53 maximum xD but i don't care

#5: No icon Re: iTw1sted & Cyber(camera guy) + police Author: Sl_ayer PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:10 pm
    —
nice scooter, aerox stage 6 racing ?

#6: No icon Re: iTw1sted & Cyber(camera guy) + police Author: MorpheusLocation: portugal PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:00 pm
    —
they gived you a ticket for that Surprised , here in portugal cops dont have that machine lol so im glad for that but im realy sorry for you m8 ;(

#7: No icon Re: iTw1sted & Cyber(camera guy) + police Author: Tw!xxLocation: Westmaas | The Netherlands PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:10 pm
    —
— Sl_ayer wrote

no stnd 50cc but i tuned the cilinder by myself yasuni r 17,5 delo carb and doppler s2br vario

#8: No icon Re: iTw1sted & Cyber(camera guy) + police Author: ShipinLocation: Norway PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:48 pm
    —
you should be glad this didnt happend in norway, they can take your license away and you have to wait longer to get car license Razz

#9: No icon Re: iTw1sted & Cyber(camera guy) + police Author: butcher81Location: Hannover,Germany PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:46 pm
    —
— Shipin wrote
you should be glad this didnt happend in norway, they can take your license away and you have to wait longer to get car license Razz

Im Germany we handle it also Smile

#10: No icon Re: iTw1sted & Cyber(camera guy) + police Author: Tw!xxLocation: Westmaas | The Netherlands PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:25 pm
    —
good thats that isnot here because i start with car licence januari 2011 Very Happy

#11: No icon Re: iTw1sted & Cyber(camera guy) + police Author: SenturkLocation: Finland PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:31 pm
    —
Here in Finland they dont have that machine, but they test it by their selves lol Very Happy If it goes over 45 they usually just give a warning.

#12: No icon Re: iTw1sted & Cyber(camera guy) + police Author: Tw!xxLocation: Westmaas | The Netherlands PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:03 am
    —
here they never giva a warning they want al our money Evil or Very Mad

#13: No icon Re: iTw1sted & Cyber(camera guy) + police Author: Cartman_Mp_Shop PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:32 pm
    —
you showed them!

#14: No icon Re: iTw1sted & Cyber(camera guy) + police Author: Sl_ayer PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:22 pm
    —
— iTw1sted wrote
— Sl_ayer wrote

no stnd 50cc but i tuned the cilinder by myself yasuni r 17,5 delo carb and doppler s2br vario

ah oke nice

#15: No icon Re: iTw1sted & Cyber(camera guy) + police Author: BaaddwrenchLocation: Your mothers bed PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:08 pm
    —
I don't understand - they check for accuracy of speedometer?
or if your bike can go faster than original specifications?
Sounds gay as hell to me!
Where you guys live - Russia??
"Oh and your dick is larger than spec we will fine you $200"

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> Spam & Eggs

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

<123 >  :| |:
Page 1 of 3