New sof video Very Happy
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
<12 >  :| |:
(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> General

#16: No icon Re: New sof video Very Happy Author: LugerLocation: NULL PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:56 pm
    —
Lol, time for some pwn? If you take the whole time you'd filmed, you'd prob see more deads then kills. Easy to cut and past only the few kills you made. Gimmi a movie with no cuts and a 17killstreak with no camp or m4/scope, and i give you my respect.

#17: No icon Re: New sof video Very Happy Author: MikeloLocation: Lisboa PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:44 pm
    —
— Cartman_Mp_Shop wrote
Whats a P wing? some kind of angelwings?
and im gonna be honnest with you: the video sucks...
glow skins ,lasers!? and do something about your gun sounds. + flagskin.

Every1 has his opinion..

— Luger wrote
Lol, time for some pwn? If you take the whole time you'd filmed, you'd prob see more deads then kills. Easy to cut and past only the few kills you made. Gimmi a movie with no cuts and a 17killstreak with no camp or m4/scope, and i give you my respect.

Eheh, i would like to see u playing and making a movie without cutting then  (;
I dont camp and i dont even use m4, so stfu.

And make comments like that.. U should be embarasous of urself. -.-

Thanks to every1 else who think that was ok Very Happy

#18: No icon Re: New sof video Very Happy Author: XhizorsLocation: Egypt PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:36 pm
    —
nice video m8 (Y)

#19: No icon Re: New sof video Very Happy Author: Sl_ayer PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:58 am
    —
make a fucking video with no mod! just 1st then u got good video..

#20: No icon Re: New sof video Very Happy Author: MikeloLocation: Lisboa PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:04 pm
    —
— Sl_ayer wrote
make a fucking video with no mod! just 1st then u got good video..

I already said that this isnt even a mod..
Skins and lasers, nothing else.

#21: No icon Re: New sof video Very Happy Author: Sl_ayer PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:37 pm
    —
and, skins + lasers = gay..

#22: No icon Re: New sof video Very Happy Author: ChuckieLocation: Netherlands, Nederland PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:27 pm
    —
Ehh Mikelo. I know that some think: Glows suck. I can understand it but.

All I want to say is this: Don't react like this. He spended (alot of) time in this movie.

So in my opinion he needs to get respect of his effort.  :roll:

Again nice job and keep going I am enjoying it  Wink .

#23: No icon Re: New sof video Very Happy Author: Sl_ayer PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:31 pm
    —
i got much respect for this guy, its a nice movie but i dont like glows and lasers, its like a cheat..
so its my choice not ur choice guys  Laughing

#24: No icon Re: New sof video Very Happy Author: MikeloLocation: Lisboa PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:44 pm
    —
— Chuckie wrote
Ehh Mikelo. I know that some think: Glows suck. I can understand it but.

All I want to say is this: Don't react like this. He spended (alot of) time in this movie.

So in my opinion he needs to get respect of his effort.  :roll:

Again nice job and keep going I am enjoying it  Wink .

Thanks for that. U understand me  Laughing

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

<12 >  :| |:
Page 2 of 2