I want to join Smile
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> Join Young And Old Boys

#1: No icon I want to join Smile Author: Senshi_CodoLocation: Egypt PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:12 pm
    —
My nickname is Senshi_Codo

I'm 13 years old

i want to join the clan because i like this clan and its players r professionals and really i want to be one of them ...
I live in Egypt , Assuit
I played SOF2 for about a year but left it for more than year and backed to it before 2 months maybe

i didnt have any clan

my old name was MaxPaynE

i wish u all accept me here Very Happy . thanks alot , and sorry about spamming really sorry
Last edited by Senshi_Codo on Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

#2: No icon Re: Senshi wants to join YOB FINALLY :d Author: AvantgardeLdrLocation: Norway PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:24 pm
    —
Well.. As i told you in some other post here at forum.
I dont think you behave.

For me this is easy.

- vote.

#3: No icon Re: Senshi wants to join YOB FINALLY :d Author: Senshi_CodoLocation: Egypt PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:31 pm
    —
thanks for vote and i send u all the respect i have

#4: No icon Re: Senshi wants to join YOB FINALLY :d Author: TeoLocation: Hanging by a thread PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:12 pm
    —
- vote
for obvious reasons, with the way you do, I think you've thrown away your opportunity.

cheers

#5: No icon Re: Senshi wants to join YOB FINALLY :d Author: Senshi_CodoLocation: Egypt PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:59 pm
    —
thanks Teo , but i really changed myself , and sorry about spamming last time .... i didnt know sharing mind is spamming ....

#6: No icon Re: Senshi wants to join YOB FINALLY :d Author: Senshi_CodoLocation: Egypt PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:07 pm
    —
PLease guys i need more votes Sad like that i will never join :'( and i really wants to join , iam not saying that to make + vote for me NOOOO , i just wants to know the final vote  :roll:

#7: No icon Re: Senshi wants to join YOB FINALLY :d Author: Senshi_CodoLocation: Egypt PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:34 pm
    —
okay thanks for telling mate croatian , do u have MSN btw  we can be good friends

#8: No icon Re: I want to join Smile Author: CroatianLocation: Rijeka, Croatia PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:03 pm
    —
You can see my msn on my profile... *************

Admin delete this message.

#9: No icon Re: I want to join Smile Author: BaaddwrenchLocation: Your mothers bed PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:09 pm
    —
How about READING THE DAMN RULES!!!
+ Don't post in others joining cause I will delete the shit!
Still holding my vote cause your acting like a little bitch,
maybe your mom won't let Dad beat your a$$ but I most certainly will!
Read more of forum & remember the man upstairs blessed you with 2 ears and only 1 mouth for a REASON!!
http://www.youngandoldboys.com/evo/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=823
http://www.youngandoldboys.com/evo/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5987

I know you can read boy so start reading and following rules!
Then perhaps you might gain some respect!

#10: No icon Re: I want to join Smile Author: Senshi_CodoLocation: Egypt PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:32 pm
    —
thanks badd

#11: No icon Re: I want to join Smile Author: AvantgardeLdrLocation: Norway PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:26 pm
    —
Oki.. 2 - votes.
No + votes.

Sorry.. Have to turn you down.

#12: No icon Re: I want to join Smile Author: BaaddwrenchLocation: Your mothers bed PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:15 am
    —

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> Join Young And Old Boys

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1