Congratulations To Goofy
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
<12 >  :| |:
(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> Spam & Eggs

#16: No icon Re: Congratulations To Goofy Author: CroatianLocation: Rijeka, Croatia PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:54 pm
    —
Agree with cyber.

You only know ours game name.
You must have frends in real life.

#17: No icon Re: Congratulations To Goofy Author: Senshi_CodoLocation: Egypt PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:04 pm
    —
well ok , then  i will never get true friends , thanks Cyber for waking me up , well thanks Again Cyber

#18: No icon Re: Congratulations To Goofy Author: CyBeRLocation: Rotterdam/Barendrecht PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:51 pm
    —
God...
Just go out, meet new people.
1tip, Dont find friends from all over the world on the internet.

#19: No icon Re: Congratulations To Goofy Author: Senshi_CodoLocation: Egypt PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:04 pm
    —
look mate , i go out aloooooot but no good friends i have mates in real life only hi , Hi , hru , iam fine ty . u ? , iam fine ty , only this , this is the friendship between guys here :S

#20: No icon Re: Congratulations To Goofy Author: CroatianLocation: Rijeka, Croatia PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:04 am
    —
I suggest you to go Psychiatrist.

We cant be real frends.

And dont answer to this plz.

#21: No icon Re: Congratulations To Goofy Author: Senshi_CodoLocation: Egypt PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:12 am
    —
ok i won't answer to this Razz , but i cant , i dont have enough money , and i wont Sad

#22: No icon Re: Congratulations To Goofy Author: AvantgardeLdrLocation: Norway PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:54 pm
    —
And the way u acted at our main server, dosnt help you to get friends here.
I asked you to behave and grow up, and you didnt listen, but started to make jokes about it.
I dont know you.
Im 1stLdr and i want respect.
If clanmembers have fun with me, its oki, because they are friends of mine.

Have fun in real life.

#23: No icon Re: Congratulations To Goofy Author: GraavieLocation: Beilen PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:53 pm
    —
— CyBeR wrote

Speechless.

Laughing Laughing

#24: No icon Re: Congratulations To Goofy Author: CroatianLocation: Rijeka, Croatia PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:58 pm
    —
LoL gravie.

#25: No icon Re: Congratulations To Goofy Author: Senshi_CodoLocation: Egypt PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:07 pm
    —
Thanks mate , yea u r the 1st leader Smile , but u r a human as me , and sorry u cant control , about the respect i must respect all because they are humans too , as they must respect me Smile thanks aloot

#26: No icon Re: Congratulations To Goofy Author: BaaddwrenchLocation: Your mothers bed PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:25 pm
    —
2 questions:
1. Do you squat when you pee?
2. Are you making this bullshit up as you go along?

Read the rules and  @141!!

#27: No icon Re: Congratulations To Goofy Author: CroatianLocation: Rijeka, Croatia PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:27 am
    —
— baaddwrench wrote
2 questions:
1. Do you squat when you pee?
2. Are you making this bullshit up as you go along?

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

#28: No icon Re: Congratulations To Goofy Author: Senshi_CodoLocation: Egypt PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:02 am
    —

#29: No icon Re: Congratulations To Goofy Author: CroatianLocation: Rijeka, Croatia PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:12 am
    —
— Senshi_Codo wrote

huh?

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> Spam & Eggs

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

<12 >  :| |:
Page 2 of 2