With great pride, i present to you Very Happy
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> Spam & Eggs

#1: No icon With great pride, i present to you Very Happy Author: CyBeRLocation: Rotterdam/Barendrecht PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:55 pm
    —
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bYrfa0VZGA&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Bought it today ^^
My Yamaha aerox  :twisted:

WATCH IN HQ

#2: No icon Re: With great pride, i present to you Very Happy Author: Tw!xxLocation: Westmaas | The Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:35 pm
    —
Nice scooter  Cool

mine is better Embarassed
and faster xD

#3: No icon Re: With great pride, i present to you Very Happy Author: zokiLocation: Croatia PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:20 pm
    —
my kawasaki is faster and have better sound   Laughing   Laughing  Laughing

#4: No icon Re: With great pride, i present to you Very Happy Author: RadeonLocation: Kalmar PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:31 pm
    —
well i dont like sledges but liked the colors at this one, but gay sound duh Razz

#5: No icon Re: With great pride, i present to you Very Happy Author: CyBeRLocation: Rotterdam/Barendrecht PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:34 pm
    —
I got a noob exhaust now Razz
Gonna get a Yasuni R when i got the money ^___^

#6: No icon Re: With great pride, i present to you Very Happy Author: RadeonLocation: Kalmar PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:42 pm
    —
— zoki wrote
my kawasaki is faster and have better sound   Laughing   Laughing  Laughing

dreamer zoki my bicycle sounds better

#7: No icon Re: With great pride, i present to you Very Happy Author: zokiLocation: Croatia PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:01 pm
    —
lol radeon, post video from your bicycle what you have sendt to me Smile
Cyber you have to hear sound from his bicycle , yours sound like real machine  Smile

#8: No icon Re: With great pride, i present to you Very Happy Author: RadeonLocation: Kalmar PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:03 pm
    —
— zoki wrote
lol radeon, post video from your bicycle what you have sendt to me Smile
Cyber you have to hear sound from his bicycle , yours sound like real machine  Smile

HA! fucking dreamer xD

#9: No icon Re: With great pride, i present to you Very Happy Author: UPGRADELocation: My L@pt0p PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:54 pm
    —
well nice scooter Cool  Smile
and i guess u r wearing D&G's shoes

#10: No icon Re: With great pride, i present to you Very Happy Author: RadeonLocation: Kalmar PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:00 pm
    —
just cause zoki begged for it :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uq502Zf4eE[/youtube]

kinda dark duh but was recording just for sound  Wink

#11: No icon Re: With great pride, i present to you Very Happy Author: UPGRADELocation: My L@pt0p PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:33 pm
    —
omg u have rly recorded it!
it also sounds good!
u did this at night?

#12: No icon Re: With great pride, i present to you Very Happy Author: Tw!xxLocation: Westmaas | The Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:40 pm
    —
— CyBeR wrote
I got a noob exhaust now Razz
Gonna get a Yasuni R when i got the money ^___^

and who will fit him?
Your not technical enouf xD Twisted Evil

#13: No icon Re: With great pride, i present to you Very Happy Author: ReflexLocation: Belgium PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:53 pm
    —
lol, one reason i don't buy scooter: i can drive in a year  Twisted Evil so i think of it as a waste of time/money.

#14: No icon Re: With great pride, i present to you Very Happy Author: CyBeRLocation: Rotterdam/Barendrecht PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:53 pm
    —
Well zoki probably has like 600cc of something :p
But hell idc im happy with my aerox <3

#15: No icon Re: With great pride, i present to you Very Happy Author: zokiLocation: Croatia PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:22 pm
    —
yes right, im older than you guys so i drive 650 ccm, but its nice to see young bikers comming  Smile
and radeon you know how much i love to piss you off  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
but you didnt say to guys that your sis bf has audi XXXX lol  Laughing
do i have to post sound of my bike 2 ?  Very Happy

#16: No icon Re: With great pride, i present to you Very Happy Author: RadeonLocation: Kalmar PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:27 pm
    —
ur sound is so lame zoki Very Happy

#17: No icon Re: With great pride, i present to you Very Happy Author: BaaddwrenchLocation: Your mothers bed PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:50 am
    —
LOL
Where to start -
nice scooter Cyber, that will get you around town without costing an arm & leg.
Sounds fine, save your money for a car - you'll freeze your ass off on this thing in winter ;)

Raedon - my Husqvarna chainsaw has more power sound than that bike  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Upgrade - funny how you notice what kind of shoes Cyber is wearing @165 :!:

Zoki - I figured a madman like you was driving a bike simular to the mad max movie, something with 1200cc & a turbo!
Didn't you post a pic or video with your bike revving 220km on jackstands before?
Nobody in their right mind would fuck with a camara @ 220kmh!!
That's called suicide!!

A bike would be nice, but I have a Hurst/Olds & boat to play with  Wink

#18: No icon Re: With great pride, i present to you Very Happy Author: RadeonLocation: Kalmar PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:31 am
    —
— baaddwrench wrote

Raedon - my Husqvarna chainsaw has more power sound than that bike  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

well Husqvarna is swedish so ofc m8  Wink

#19: No icon Re: With great pride, i present to you Very Happy Author: MorpheusLocation: portugal PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:11 pm
    —
guys do you like this http://www.motoclubefaro.pt/ ....to many crazy ppl here every year and im there too, yes im crazy for bikes but dont have anymore my kawazaky zx750 i crash last year ;(

#20: No icon Re: With great pride, i present to you Very Happy Author: MorpheusLocation: portugal PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:20 pm
    —
i love the smell of bikes hehehehehehe[ram width=220 height=140]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJfLEgOVYJ0&feature=related[/ram]

#21: No icon Re: With great pride, i present to you Very Happy Author: iPlayLocation: Maribor, Slovenia PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:28 pm
    —
I can sell you my Aprilia SR Di-Tech 50 with Polini Corsa kit, Gianelli Reverse exhaust, B9EG, Polini Evo shaft, for let's say 1800€ Smile

#22: No icon Re: With great pride, i present to you Very Happy Author: Tw!xxLocation: Westmaas | The Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:57 pm
    —
— iPlay wrote
I can sell you my Aprilia SR Di-Tech 50 with Polini Corsa kit, Gianelli Reverse exhaust, B9EG, Polini Evo shaft, for let's say 1800€ Smile

lol why a gianelli reverse.

if u want the max speed get a yasuni c16

#23: No icon Re: With great pride, i present to you Very Happy Author: DaRkLocation: Egypt PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:01 pm
    —
Gays

#24: No icon Re: With great pride, i present to you Very Happy Author: Tw!xxLocation: Westmaas | The Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:13 pm
    —
— DaRk wrote
Gays

im not atracted to men

#25: No icon Re: With great pride, i present to you Very Happy Author: ShipinLocation: Norway PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:16 pm
    —
avant got Yamaha R1 1000ccm wit acropovic exaust Razz and i got Yamaha YZF R125 Smile

#26: No icon Re: With great pride, i present to you Very Happy Author: CroatianLocation: Rijeka, Croatia PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:22 pm
    —
— Shipin wrote
avant got Yamaha R1 1000ccm wit acropovic exaust Razz and i got Yamaha YZF R125 Smile

Nice  Very Happy

Thats way Avant spec all the time...

#27: No icon Re: With great pride, i present to you Very Happy Author: iPlayLocation: Maribor, Slovenia PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:41 pm
    —
If i'll buy another exhaust it will be a Stage 6 1200 or a Nardo, but now i'm more busy with cars, the exhaust was the first 'tuning' thing on that, but i can get you a Stage 6 on if you buy it for 1800€ ? Very Happy

#28: No icon Re: With great pride, i present to you Very Happy Author: kinostoner PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:27 pm
    —
my boat have the same sound,on minimum Smile

#29: No icon Re: With great pride, i present to you Very Happy Author: Tw!xxLocation: Westmaas | The Netherlands PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:14 pm
    —
— iPlay wrote
If i'll buy another exhaust it will be a Stage 6 1200 or a Nardo, but now i'm more busy with cars, the exhaust was the first 'tuning' thing on that, but i can get you a Stage 6 on if you buy it for 1800€ ? Very Happy

just buy a yasuni c16 you get the max prestations

#30: No icon Re: With great pride, i present to you Very Happy Author: DaRkLocation: Egypt PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:58 pm
    —
— iTw1sted wrote
— DaRk wrote
Gays

im not atracted to men

U R Gay  Very Happy

#31: No icon Re: With great pride, i present to you Very Happy Author: Tw!xxLocation: Westmaas | The Netherlands PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:02 pm
    —
— DaRk wrote
— iTw1sted wrote
— DaRk wrote
Gays

im not atracted to men

U R Gay  Very Happy

no im not Wink

#32: No icon Re: With great pride, i present to you Very Happy Author: GraavieLocation: Beilen PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:33 pm
    —
Better buy a real bike.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5gK0bHv3Vs[/youtube]

#33: No icon Re: With great pride, i present to you Very Happy Author: Tw!xxLocation: Westmaas | The Netherlands PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:06 pm
    —
lol nice way to dig a hole xD

#34: No icon Re: With great pride, i present to you Very Happy Author: CyBeRLocation: Rotterdam/Barendrecht PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:13 pm
    —
Lol twist if you put offroad tires on ur aerox u can do that 2 XD

#35: No icon Re: With great pride, i present to you Very Happy Author: BaaddwrenchLocation: Your mothers bed PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:35 pm
    —
— Graavie wrote
Better buy a real bike.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5gK0bHv3Vs[/youtube]

I spent 5 hours digging a trench through the yard and you have the right tool for this?
Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad

#36: No icon Re: With great pride, i present to you Very Happy Author: Icebreaker PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:14 am
    —
wanna know how my bicycle sounds while cycling at 30km/h? @175

#37: No icon Re: With great pride, i present to you Very Happy Author: DaRkLocation: Egypt PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:40 pm
    —
— iTw1sted wrote
— DaRk wrote
— iTw1sted wrote
— DaRk wrote
Gays

im not atracted to men

U R Gay  Very Happy

no im not Wink

but i know that u r gay , how u r not ??

#38: No icon Re: With great pride, i present to you Very Happy Author: BaaddwrenchLocation: Your mothers bed PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:56 pm
    —
— DaRk wrote
— iTw1sted wrote
— DaRk wrote
— iTw1sted wrote
— DaRk wrote
Gays

im not atracted to men

U R Gay  Very Happy

no im not Wink

Yep He's gay :!:

#39: No icon Re: With great pride, i present to you Very Happy Author: MagniaLocation: France PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:09 pm
    —
— baaddwrench wrote
— DaRk wrote
— iTw1sted wrote
— DaRk wrote
— iTw1sted wrote
— DaRk wrote
Gays

im not atracted to men

U R Gay  Very Happy

no im not Wink

Gay Quote, one more!

#40: No icon Re: With great pride, i present to you Very Happy Author: CyBeRLocation: Rotterdam/Barendrecht PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:21 pm
    —
— Magnia wrote
— baaddwrench wrote
— DaRk wrote
— iTw1sted wrote
— DaRk wrote
— iTw1sted wrote
— DaRk wrote
Gays

im not atracted to men

U R Gay  Very Happy

no im not Wink

Gay Quote, one more!

@456!

#41: No icon Re: With great pride, i present to you Very Happy Author: Sl_ayer PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:31 pm
    —
a friend called Lars is in this movie, he do this shizzle to and he is in a movie with some friends of him.
i know him good and he ownds with that :)

old video  Laughing

by aftermeeting is in that guy who i knows his Backyard lolled.
he is by 3: 18 min, u can see him there

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr-Uj39fclE&feature=player_embedded

(just was borred and saw this post  Laughing)

#42: No icon Re: With great pride, i present to you Very Happy Author: Tw!xxLocation: Westmaas | The Netherlands PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:15 pm
    —
— CyBeR wrote
— Magnia wrote
— baaddwrench wrote
— DaRk wrote
— iTw1sted wrote
— DaRk wrote
— iTw1sted wrote
— DaRk wrote
Gays

im not atracted to men

U R Gay  Very Happy

no im not Wink

Gay Quote, one more!

@456!

im not gay, but i learn

#43: No icon Re: With great pride, i present to you Very Happy Author: DaRkLocation: Egypt PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:19 pm
    —
— iTw1sted wrote
— CyBeR wrote
— Magnia wrote
— baaddwrench wrote
— DaRk wrote
— iTw1sted wrote
— DaRk wrote
— iTw1sted wrote
— DaRk wrote
Gays

im not atracted to men

U R Gay  Very Happy

no im not Wink

Gay Quote, one more!

@456!

im not gay, but i learn

Admit it u r Gay baadd and CBR said soo   Twisted Evil

#44: No icon Re: With great pride, i present to you Very Happy Author: GraavieLocation: Beilen PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:20 pm
    —
— DaRk wrote
— iTw1sted wrote
— CyBeR wrote
— Magnia wrote
— baaddwrench wrote
— DaRk wrote
— iTw1sted wrote
— DaRk wrote
— iTw1sted wrote
— DaRk wrote
Gays

im not atracted to men

U R Gay  Very Happy

no im not Wink

Gay Quote, one more!

@456!

im not gay, but i learn

Admit it u r Gay baadd and CBR said soo   Twisted Evil

YAY, we are gay quoting again.  :roll:

#45: No icon Re: With great pride, i present to you Very Happy Author: CroatianLocation: Rijeka, Croatia PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:34 pm
    —
Well all @456
Why gay agrruing?

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> Spam & Eggs

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1