I was bored
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> Signature & Banner Designs

#1: No icon I was bored Author: ShipinLocation: Norway PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:16 pm
    —
Hey, i was bored. so i made a pic. Pleas tell me what you think about it Smile If you hate it say its awful. I dont like asskissers Wink i want real criticism. Still, hope you like it :)

#2: No icon Re: I was bored Author: goofyLocation: Denmark PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:37 pm
    —
Cool Really nice Ship,but rubber on wheels is to thin ..(Highnes) but its ofc a matter of taste...my opinion.. Wink

#3: No icon Re: I was bored Author: castilaLocation: Gouda, Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:01 am
    —
I don't like ur name to be honest, I don't think it matches well with the rest.
Think the rest is awesome btw Very Happy

#4: No icon Re: I was bored Author: ShuddLocation: Rotterdam PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:07 am
    —
Nice one mate, only thing u should change is the color of "www.youngandoldboys.com", can hardly see it  Surprised

#5: No icon Re: I was bored Author: Oreo PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:54 am
    —
NIce Job there Shipin !!!!!   ye Goofy and Shudd r right thats the only things i see too °°°

#6: No icon Re: I was bored Author: Cartman_Mp_Shop PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:43 pm
    —
Nice but as castila said I don't like ur name to be honest, I don't think it matches well with the rest.  Maybe place it in the upper right corner

#7: No icon Re: I was bored Author: MagniaLocation: France PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:20 pm
    —
Yea that's nice for a sig car  :roll:

But just one question.. What the hell is that car? Is it a BMW??

#8: No icon Re: I was bored Author: RadeonLocation: Kalmar PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:25 pm
    —
it's a skyline  :roll:

#9: No icon Re: I was bored Author: GraavieLocation: Beilen PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:58 pm
    —
IMO u did a really good job.
Blending is fine.
Background is good 2.

But work on the finishing touches.
Like:
- Border
- Text (placement)
- Adjustment layers.

If i had to rate it, ill go with a 7.

#10: No icon Re: I was bored Author: ShipinLocation: Norway PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:05 pm
    —
Sorry for late reply, lol xD

Thanks for the response =)

i forgot to check it out Embarassed

i totaly agree the fonts are fucked Razz and graavie, you are right :)

i have improved a bit now (i hope Razz ) and I am happy with learning new stuff. hope you guys will enjoy my next pictures, as the one in sotm atm. :)

-Shipin

#11: No icon Re: I was bored Author: DaRkLocation: Egypt PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:52 pm
    —
I Love it Man ffs very nice =D but font is gay but background is coool

#12: No icon Re: I was bored Author: frenchkiller PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:32 am
    —
i  love  it  Very Happy  Cool  :!:

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> Signature & Banner Designs

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1