Me and my band Very Happy
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> Spam & Eggs

#1: No icon Me and my band Very Happy Author: MikeloLocation: Lisboa PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:32 pm
    —
I would like to share with u a video of me and my band.
Im the drummer back there :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFGru6ZuqbI[/youtube]

We still have much work in front of us. Bus this was only our 2nd test :p
Please dont post any comment there. I wouldnt like to some of my partners know that i share around the net Very Happy

#2: No icon Re: Me and my band Very Happy Author: ShuddLocation: Rotterdam PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:33 am
    —
Sounds good mate, u guys planning on making ur own songs soon?

#3: No icon Re: Me and my band Very Happy Author: DevastorLocation: Finland PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:46 am
    —
Well.. nice Wink You played good and guitarists were good too.
Coudlnt really hear good that singer tho..

Keep it up =)

#4: No icon Re: Me and my band Very Happy Author: good_killer PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:59 am
    —
Nice...

#5: No icon Re: Me and my band Very Happy Author: ChuckieLocation: Netherlands, Nederland PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:02 am
    —
Very nice m8 I love that song. But is the singer a boy or a girl? Laughing

#6: No icon Re: Me and my band Very Happy Author: MikeloLocation: Lisboa PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:14 am
    —
— Shudd wrote
Sounds good mate, u guys planning on making ur own songs soon?

First we're doing covers, to get to know each other as a band. to work as a band.
Then we gonna create a few (;

— Chuckie wrote

The singer, the one in the middle, its a girl.
In the video its seems like a boy, alright  Surprised   But personally u can see its a girl  xD

#7: No icon Re: Me and my band Very Happy Author: Cartman_Mp_Shop PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:07 pm
    —
— Chuckie wrote

LOL i also was wondering

#8: No icon Re: Me and my band Very Happy Author: StiffoLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:14 pm
    —
still pretty nice Very Happy

#9: No icon Re: Me and my band Very Happy Author: MagniaLocation: France PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:46 pm
    —
— Cartman_Mp_Shop wrote
— Chuckie wrote

LOL i also was wondering

We are all wondering m8s...

Did I told you, Mike, that your band was cool, but you should fire this girl/male/shemale dunno wth! Sorry  Laughing

#10: No icon Re: Me and my band Very Happy Author: MikeloLocation: Lisboa PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:48 pm
    —
— Magnia wrote
— Cartman_Mp_Shop wrote
— Chuckie wrote

LOL i also was wondering

We are all wondering m8s...

Did I told you, Mike, that your band was cool, but you should fire this girl/male/shemale dunno wth! Sorry  Laughing

Lol, shes good to play guitar, but not to sing  Laughing

#11: No icon Re: Me and my band Very Happy Author: BaaddwrenchLocation: Your mothers bed PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:52 pm
    —
Sounds good!
Keep jamming!!
Just like sof - practice practice practice...  Very Happy

#12: No icon Re: Me and my band Very Happy Author: butcher81Location: Hannover,Germany PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:07 pm
    —
cool you are a drummer Smile nice sound go on (Y)

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> Spam & Eggs

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1