Signature Of The Month: June Vote
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
<12 >  :| |:
(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> SOTM Votes

#1: No icon Signature Of The Month: June Vote Author: TeoLocation: Hanging by a thread PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:04 pm
    —
only for this month we had a theme: world cup south africa 2010
here comes the correct entrys:

Teo

Graavie

Neo

DarkNikuri

Icebreaker

Cartman

#2: No icon Re: Signature Of The Month: June Vote Author: ChuckieLocation: Netherlands, Nederland PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:08 pm
    —
Neo, you made a sig of the best player evah. So i have voted for you. I really like it. Keep up the nice work ^^

#3: No icon Re: Signature Of The Month: June Vote Author: Icebreaker PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:42 pm
    —
voted darknikuri, like the font, colors, everything

#4: No icon Re: Signature Of The Month: June Vote Author: SenturkLocation: Finland PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:16 pm
    —
Icebreaker's sig got best player on, but DarkNikuri's is the best Very Happy So voted DarkNikuri. Best GK on it btw Razz

#5: No icon Re: Signature Of The Month: June Vote Author: DarkNikuriLocation: Espa?a - Las Palmas de GC PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:16 pm
    —
My vote goes to graavie, smoothed efects and nice background to acompaing the render.

Greetings

#6: No icon Re: Signature Of The Month: June Vote Author: TeoLocation: Hanging by a thread PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:47 pm
    —
Neo got my vote Wink gj m8

#7: No icon Re: Signature Of The Month: June Vote Author: MikeloLocation: Lisboa PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:24 pm
    —
Graavie got my vote again.
He does signatures like a pro (:

#8: No icon Re: Signature Of The Month: June Vote Author: MoonlightLocation: Koekange | Netherlands | PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:59 pm
    —
got stuck between graavie and darknik, vote for darknik's

(graavie won enough xD)**kdding**

#9: No icon Re: Signature Of The Month: June Vote Author: ReflexLocation: Belgium PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:16 pm
    —
voted darknikuri, dindt knew who to pick from darknikuri and graavie, did iny miny mo lol

#10: No icon Re: Signature Of The Month: June Vote Author: ShuddLocation: Rotterdam PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:48 am
    —
Voted for Icebreaker   Surprised

#11: No icon Re: Signature Of The Month: June Vote Author: Cartman_Mp_Shop PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:44 pm
    —
My vote goes to Neo!
Cause the oldie dennis bergkamp rocks!

#12: No icon Re: Signature Of The Month: June Vote Author: Cartman_Mp_Shop PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:55 pm
    —
only for this month we had a theme: world cup south africa 2010

this means we dont have a theme next month?Very Happy

#13: No icon Re: Signature Of The Month: June Vote Author: DevastorLocation: Finland PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:04 pm
    —
My vote goes to darknikuri, very nice job

#14: No icon Re: Signature Of The Month: June Vote Author: DaRkLocation: Egypt PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:13 pm
    —
voted for neo  Very Happy

#15: No icon Re: Signature Of The Month: June Vote Author: ConfliXLocation: Andover - UK PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:47 pm
    —
Voted for Graavie.

Good job.  Wink

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> SOTM Votes

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

<12 >  :| |:
Page 1 of 2