Did you know the BOOK?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> Spam & Eggs

#1: No icon Did you know the BOOK? Author: DarkNikuriLocation: Espa?a - Las Palmas de GC PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:59 pm
    —
See the video (english subtitles - Spain Voice) and tell me what do you think about it :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhcPX1wVp38&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]

#2: No icon Re: Did you know the BOOK? Author: MagniaLocation: France PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:07 pm
    —
Bo..Book? Hmm I did not really undertand what is it for? Anyway, it's seems really usefull, but don't you think computer would be ''useless'' witht that special tool?  Laughing

Lol nice vid', btw I've learned some spanish ty m8 Smile

#3: No icon Re: Did you know the BOOK? Author: BaaddwrenchLocation: Your mothers bed PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:50 am
    —
LOL
Loved it!!
Enjoyed early days of computerized information storage and finding info in a book before they computer can...

#4: No icon Re: Did you know the BOOK? Author: SenturkLocation: Finland PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:12 pm
    —
Never seen before  Shocked

#5: No icon Re: Did you know the BOOK? Author: IntoXLocation: Gascony PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:46 pm
    —
But which is the price of this invention.

If it's of Apple invention, that must be very expensive.  Evil or Very Mad

Gargamel is Rock'n'Roll, the Smurfs are Break-dancers and you ?

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> Spam & Eggs

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1