I wanna work at google!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> Spam & Eggs

#1: No icon I wanna work at google! Author: ReflexLocation: Belgium PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:08 pm
    —
This are some pics of the google offices, looks relaxing, but they do expect great flexibility of you. work hard and u can relax some more.
anyways, i'd say yes if they asked me to have a job. LOL

the same things you can find at twitter, facebook, youtube etc...

#2: No icon Re: I wanna work at google! Author: TeoLocation: Hanging by a thread PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:47 pm
    —
amazing! killing all and replace them with us Wink

#3: No icon Re: I wanna work at google! Author: MagniaLocation: France PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:54 pm
    —
YEAH Teo  Laughing +1

But I guess this is just for a good image of the society.. I mean.. They have to work harder and harder to have all of this  :roll:

#4: No icon Re: I wanna work at google! Author: ReflexLocation: Belgium PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:52 pm
    —
— Magnia wrote

But I guess this is just for a good image of the society..

nah they just know how to keep the people happy, offcourse it's good for the image, but they just want to keep the workplace comfortable (little bit too extreme if you ask me).
If you wanna work there, you gotta be good.

#5: No icon Re: I wanna work at google! Author: SenturkLocation: Finland PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:28 pm
    —
Yea, looks like a nice place Very Happy

#6: No icon Re: I wanna work at google! Author: BaaddwrenchLocation: Your mothers bed PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:58 pm
    —
Hahaha seen this before,
its in california, (dammit!)
beautiful place but wouldn't wanna live there.
Dunno its my lack of spanish speaking ability or the place about to fall in ocean...

#7: No icon Re: I wanna work at google! Author: wishLocation: Amsterdam, The Netherlands PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:48 pm
    —
@Baadd lol'd xD  my place at the intership was waaaay better !

#8: No icon Re: I wanna work at google! Author: CyBeRLocation: Rotterdam/Barendrecht PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:38 pm
    —
lolololol a slide to get to a different floor, how brilliant.

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> Spam & Eggs

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1