Banned for WH from Junkstyle
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> Banned?

#1: No icon Banned for WH from Junkstyle Author: fresh PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:58 pm
    —
Hi Boy and Girls.

its me FRESH (or AR and Gurke). And once again i was banned from Junkstyle for WH!!!

I Think he had a problem with me because i kick his ass in game Smile but when that is the reason to ban me or maybe other players...i dont will on this server again..iam  really nerved.

cya
Greetz
FRESH

#2: No icon Re: Banned for WH from Junkstyle Author: TeoLocation: Hanging by a thread PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:55 pm
    —
waiting junk answer btw i know you r a good player. hi m8.

#3: No icon Re: Banned for WH from Junkstyle Author: CyBeRLocation: Rotterdam/Barendrecht PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:56 pm
    —
Sorry for posting, but do you think junkstyle will check this topic?
I didnt see him on the forum so far :/

#4: No icon Re: Banned for WH from Junkstyle Author: ShipinLocation: Norway PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:07 pm
    —
— CyBeR wrote
Sorry for posting, but do you think junkstyle will check this topic?
I didnt see him on the forum so far :/

he is on the forum Wink

#5: No icon Re: Banned for WH from Junkstyle Author: BaaddwrenchLocation: Your mothers bed PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:53 am
    —
YOUR AR Confused:  Confused:  :!:  :!:
If I had a dime for every time someone asked me to spec you...
When you have me on edge of seat thinkin' :roll: oh great another wh'er,
you've come up 100% clean.

I must say; I enjoyed the shit out of speccing you  Very Happy

#6: No icon Re: Banned for WH from Junkstyle Author: Junkstyle PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:46 am
    —
u have used wh  i am for sure  and  i'n not dumb-watcher or noob-watcher  Wink

i know the yb&ob site www.youngandoldboys.com  Wink

#7: No icon Re: Banned for WH from Junkstyle Author: fresh PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:40 pm
    —
ok when you really think that...than good-night for you( and you will be a leader!?).

for the rest of clan-members...it was funny to play and talk with you girls&boys the last years...greetz

there are enough other servers to play...

bb all

#8: No icon Re: Banned for WH from Junkstyle Author: TeoLocation: Hanging by a thread PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:10 pm
    —
wait m8, be patient a bit plz. check site.

#9: No icon Re: Banned for WH from Junkstyle Author: DenjoLocation: Graveyard PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:57 pm
    —
Hey guys,

its me, Diggah aka Denjo, u have still no news about this topic for us???

Greets

Denjo

#10: No icon Re: Banned for WH from Junkstyle Author: TeoLocation: Hanging by a thread PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:35 pm
    —
we have discussed your case and we concluded that you are unbanned.

case closed.

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> Banned?

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1