Signature Of The Month: September Vote
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
<1234 >  :| |:
(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> SOTM Votes

#46: No icon  Author: ChuckieLocation: Netherlands, Nederland PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:36 pm
    —
haha is it good or bad?

#47: No icon  Author: CyBeRLocation: Rotterdam/Barendrecht PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:07 pm
    —
then we have a draw, is it that hard to think of?

#48: No icon  Author: Papa_OdaLocation: Western France PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:25 pm
    —
— IntoX
i voted Shudd

I like the red eyes, I hate the blue eyes they remember me the smurfs Twisted Evil

Gargamel is Rock'n'Roll, the Smurfs are Break-dancers and you ?

Grrr, i have to be friendly with clan mate, with Admin too, and with french guy even more, but I have blue eyes!

I will make a Smurf Army, no a Schtroumpt Army, like the clone one in Star War and make an invasion of south western France.

Smurf will come by Bordeaux where Ric could help them.... Another Smurf compagny will come from Pyrénée and there will be Smurf and Smurf all around you!

#49: No icon  Author: DraculaLocation: Banned because of joining hacker clan. PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:50 am
    —
LMAO!!!

#50: No icon  Author: ChuckieLocation: Netherlands, Nederland PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:28 pm
    —
lol oda

#51: No icon  Author: BaaddwrenchLocation: Your mothers bed PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:57 pm
    —
— Papa_Oda
— IntoX
i voted Shudd

I like the red eyes, I hate the blue eyes they remember me the smurfs Twisted Evil

Grrr, i have to be friendly with clan mate, with Admin too, and with french guy even more, but I have blue eyes!

I will make a Smurf Army, no a Schtroumpt Army, like the clone one in Star War and make an invasion of south western France.

Smurf will come by Bordeaux where Ric could help them.... Another Smurf compagny will come from Pyrénée and there will be Smurf and Smurf all around you!

I too have blue smurf eyes!
To make them red & glossy improves vision in hunting Gargamel's troops!
We will surround his house and paint it smurf colors Twisted Evil :!:

#52: No icon  Author: IntoXLocation: Gascony PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:57 pm
    —
— baaddwrench
— Papa_Oda
— IntoX
i voted Shudd

I too have blue smurf eyes!
To make them red & glossy improves vision in hunting Gargamel's troops!
We will surround his house and paint it smurf colors Twisted Evil :!:

Nooooooooooooo, pity please Crying or Very sad

I lied I love the blue eyes :roll: ...................................................of the smurfette Embarassed

#53: No icon  Author: RadeonLocation: Kalmar PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:55 pm
    —
i got blue eyes to im on the smurf's side... Very Happy

#54: No icon  Author: Papa_OdaLocation: Western France PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:34 pm
    —
lol Intox! How many Schtroumpf album do you have?

Do you know all of them? par coeur?

#55: No icon  Author: VenOmLocation: Behind You PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:07 pm
    —
Lmfao this has absolutely NOTHING to do with SOTM lmao! Spammers Wink

#56: No icon  Author: RadeonLocation: Kalmar PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:18 am
    —
shhhh tiger your gay:D : Twisted Evil

#57: No icon  Author: ChuckieLocation: Netherlands, Nederland PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:23 pm
    —
Ur right radeon tiger is really gay

#58: No icon  Author: Papa_OdaLocation: Western France PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:34 pm
    —
— Tiger
Lmfao this has absolutely NOTHING to do with SOTM lmao! Spammers Wink

Lol, i use to spam... Razz

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> SOTM Votes

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

<1234 >  :| |:
Page 4 of 4