Elite needs a logo
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
<123 >  :| |:
(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> Signature & Banner Designs

#16: No icon  Author: Macvaal PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:49 am
    —
I think Tiger's sig has nothing to do with SOF... It's just a skull wich can be used for everything. It's nice though Tiger =) But I would love to see something that is related to SOF, or war like papa made.

#17: No icon  Author: VenOmLocation: Behind You PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:11 pm
    —
Neo wanted that style Smile

#18: No icon  Author: VenOmLocation: Behind You PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:12 pm
    —
— Macvaal
I think Tiger's sig has nothing to do with SOF... It's just a skull wich can be used for everything. It's nice though Tiger =) But I would love to see something that is related to SOF, or war like papa made.

And also its a logo....

Does Manchester United's logo have anything to do with football on it? No its got a ship and a devil..

#19: No icon  Author: Macvaal PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:17 pm
    —
— Tiger

And also its a logo....

Does Manchester United's logo have anything to do with football on it? No its got a ship and a devil..

I've never looked to soccer like that, but you're right the logo's has nothing to do with it. But to me those logo's are representing the soccer club, but a small community like this can't have a logo without having something pretty much alike it. So to filter out the signatures that look alike you should make one in the genre of what the signature is made for. You get my point?

Owh btw, I'll *fuck* off from this topic now, as this topic is Neo's reason to tell me to *fuck* off so ye I won't help anymore =)

#20: No icon  Author: ShipinLocation: Norway PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:52 pm
    —
Here is my entry for a logo :

GIF Quality:

PNG Quality:

-Shipin

#21: No icon  Author: MoonlightLocation: Koekange | Netherlands | PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:50 pm
    —
ship, the first time i saw it, i thought there was standing: Bleu team....
Cool Laughing

#22: No icon  Author: ShipinLocation: Norway PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:10 pm
    —
its ELITE TEAM , with a beutiful font Wink

#23: No icon  Author: DraculaLocation: Banned because of joining hacker clan. PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:02 am
    —
well i like it

#24: No icon  Author: VivalabamLocation: Zuidhorn, Groningen PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:02 pm
    —
what font is that xD I will try to manage one for tomorrow and post it in:)

(K)

#25: No icon  Author: VivalabamLocation: Zuidhorn, Groningen PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:53 pm
    —
here is my design(A)

Your dear,
Vivalabam

#26: No icon  Author: MikeloLocation: Lisboa PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:04 pm
    —
My turn:

How About It ? Very Happy
(can took off the skull if u want, its bad Razz )

#27: No icon  Author: DraculaLocation: Banned because of joining hacker clan. PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:32 pm
    —
nice one

#28: No icon  Author: CartmanLocation: Belgium PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:38 pm
    —
I like Shipin and Viva's logo.

#29: No icon  Author: VivalabamLocation: Zuidhorn, Groningen PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:44 pm
    —
well thank you:) Laughing

#30: No icon  Author: GraavieLocation: Beilen PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:34 pm
    —
my entry

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> Signature & Banner Designs

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

<123 >  :| |:
Page 2 of 3