Leaders Plz Read This Post

Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:41 am
Active
26 Posts
Hey Guys ,

I Wish That Leaders Think About That :

1- Number Of Players Is Going Down
2- Rank Of Server Is Going Bad
3- 3/4 Of Members And Admins Are Inactive For No Reason And They Still In The Clan ...

Problems :

1- The Players Start Getting Annoyed From Only Killhouse Look On The Other Servers With Map Rotation They Have Big Number Of Players
2- The Players Start Getting Annoyed From Some Perks Like ( Martydom , Last Stand , JuggerNaut )

I Wish That We Can Do A Vote For 2 Days ( Members & Leaders ) To Change The Map Rotation And Remove The Annoying Perks ...
Cz The Rank Of The Server Must Be Better And The Number Of Players Must Be High

That's Why I Am Not So Active These Days ... Annoyed From Only Killhouse And These Perks  :roll:

Thank You
Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:54 pm
Pro Poster
84 Posts
I have made this post a couple times already and it's 100% true. I see people whine about juggernaut and laststand every day. It's just so annoying and unfair that someone can get extra health or a second life. This is why many players leave! Also martydome and maybe nades, stuns, flashes have to be removed. When it's busy the map is filled with nades. You spawn, you die from a nade that lies on your spawn,  you spawn again walk 5 meters and you die again from a random nade ..

Also I feel like only me and Majd are the active members, I see no one else in the server and i was there daily the past weeks. We need more active admins to make sure there are no hackers and we need to change these perks because they ruin the gameplay!

Big +++ vote for me (again)
Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:31 pm
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
Really?
I turned off UAV block so you using radar can see me while I extreme health + juggernaut with largest of noob guns :!:
You'll see me and my balls of steel teleporting across the screen  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

I will juggernaut your eyeballs and skullf*ck you!
Muahahahahaha  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:54 pm
Pro Poster
84 Posts
can you reply normally please? This is a serious topic ..
Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:01 pm
Veteran
100 Posts
We have tried that map rotation before and it didn't help back then.
But if you ask me i think we could try it again now :P

I haven't seen anyone complaining about perks when i have played, ofcourse i haven't been so active for last month.

Anyway my point is that map rotation could be a good thing. For perks i wouldn't change them at least for now.
Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:31 pm
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
if we could have map rotation I wanna kill zombies!

:idea: A map recreating inside the house for the players are the size of mouse, climbing up and down ladders on furniture
Imagine climbing a giant ladder onto a table and in through a hole that leads into a hamster cage and while being in that cage the hamster comes at you and will eat you unless you kill it. Meanwhile team mates and enemies can see several non-penetrable tubes with you and hamster...
Kill the hamster then goto hamster nest & kill hamster babies for super bonus health & ammo climb up another tube to rooftop and camp entire room  Twisted Evil
In the bathroom climb up sink and jump on toothpaste tube to drip toothpaste on ladder making it hard to climb up for x time.
Jumping from sink to toilet handle to begin flush sequence then into toilet flushing = going through a tube and coming through chandelier in livingroom  Twisted Evil if you miss handle your stuck in $h!tter until somebody else flushes  Twisted Evil
Zombies spawn in several locations, you get bit you have x time before you become zombie and someone kills you. If team mate spots you he can give you health shot & you return to normal again.

can we have shop map like before?
Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:33 pm
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
— Minoo wrote
can you reply normally please? This is a serious topic ..

You've not seen me teleport across map?
I've been to other servers full; the more bizzare the map seems more check out what is being created.
Some are just hardcore killhouse players seem to be enjoying the solitary map for now
Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:25 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
told you, i'm afk. write down a possible mapcycle i will change it.
Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:34 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
Baadwrench, i think those maps  you talk about , calls Funhouse or Big House ?

Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:52 pm
Pro Poster
84 Posts
Best mapcycle in my opinion:

backlot, broadcast, chinatown, killhouse, crash, showdown, strike, vacant

Also the need of changing perks is high in my opinion, we can atleast try it. The only thing it will do is that a couple perks which annoys people get removed. This should lead into a higher percentage of players that will stay without a rage quit.
Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:00 pm
Active
26 Posts
I Suggest This Map Rotation :

1- Killhouse
2- Backlot
3- Broadcast
4- Strike
5- Crash
6- Wetwork

I Guess WetWork Is Good For Sniping
Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:15 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
same gametype and same score limit?
Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:46 pm
Active
26 Posts
I Like Search and Destroy But Idk If Others Do ...
Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:20 am
Pro Poster
84 Posts
Maybe some FreeForAll? I think people rather play SnD in a promod server than in ours tbh
Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:05 pm
Active
26 Posts
It Is Good ( FFA ) , And I Guess It Works Better In Small Maps Like Killhouse Right Wink ?
Forums ©