1 Good reason?

Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:15 pm
8 Posts
Hello,

I think you guys can see my nick. I wanna know 1 good reason for kick.
aimbot? huh

i dont know which admin did this but it was a coward move. I never use hacks or anything. 120+ times i played and and now you think i use aimbot.?
if you can prove through anything that I use hacks, respond below.
embarrassed to know I've been banned by the admins.
Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:39 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
I can get who banned you by log. hold on please i will be back to you asap
Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:35 pm
8 Posts
Alright Teo, but the point is why did he ban me?
Can he prove? Ask him to provide a PB Screen shot or anything that can prove I was hacking.
Also If I am playing from that long, why would I use hacks now?
I've been playing COD since the game was released and I know many people hate me because I am sometimes good, I didn't expect this act from this highly moderated server :-/

I wanna know the reason only, its your server so ban or unban anyone, so you have the right to do anything. I get this straight now!
Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:47 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
reason is:

\auid\300000019\create\1414750164\exp\-1\rsn\aimbot
ick\[xXx] Xx\guid\97449d87\

300000019 is garcia

waiting for his reply seems you are banned for aimbot by him.
Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:53 pm
8 Posts
okay. He have seen me playing sometimes I guess. do you guys check the authenticity of your admin decisions?
please if you can ask what proof he has to prove it. I know you guys have many tools to check.

Thank you for the support btw.
Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:05 pm
3 Posts
Hello,

to tell you the truth I don't remember you, but if I banned you for using aimbot,than you were using it.

I only ban after making 1000% sure the user is cheating and no I don't have proof
Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:21 pm
8 Posts
Garcia,

dont get offended. I am disappointed to be banned.
TBH, there was one guy, a noob one, who was saying that I am using aimbot while another player who were topping the other team was saying stop camping etc.
Npw I must tell, using the RPD with red dote doesnt mean aimbot, also aimbotters dont use red dote with RPD. the second this is Daxter is the one who has seen me playing more frequently and ask him about my hardscope and gaming tactics. I mean I took extra ordinary shots which many people will say cheating etc. but it doesnt mean that I am cheating.

Again if you dont remember and you dont have proof for aimbots, I dont know how are we gonna solve it. Btw with you candid reply, I am not offended anymore. So its better if we end it here.

Thank you to read. You are good people. I enjoyed playing there.
Lastly, you wont be able to prove because i dont use cheats Very Happy and you were 1000% wrong. I am sorry but its the truth.
Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:26 pm
8 Posts
and the funny thing is the Numeric keys on my keyboard doesnt work as it out of order. Very Happy LOL
its a good appreciation from you actually :-p
Forums ©