23/09/2014 at 00:35 time

Question:  From who?

Response:
sth with <|xD<3

Question:  Your GUID banned?

Response:
xxxxxxxx
[color=red]edited by admin[/color]

Question:  The IP address at the time of Ban?

Response:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[color=red]edited by admin[/color]

Question:  In Game Name?

Response:
<|TGC|DrDorian>

Question:  Reason?

Response:
Other

Question:  Any other information that may be useful:

Response:

i think he was or is a hacker  an baned me with an admin tool or something else.
the "reason" is:   ab
thats all so it must have been a hacker
I'm pretty much every second day on this server know many guys but he was weird and i would say wallhacking
Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:26 am
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
Ok, so are YOU banned or is there another hacker who needs to be banned?
Nobody can just join in and ban, you would have to been banned by admin.
I've edited your information for you mentioned another hacker...
Can you clarify?
Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:13 am
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
That ban of you are correct ! We are monitoring server 24/7 and cause you not see some admins/members of YOB , so you can turn AB or WH on/off, ends like FAIL and ban...Enjoy other servers, where you can use your "tool"  Evil or Very Mad

Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:08 pm
Registred Member
10 Posts
i got banned and he should be banned
and aimbot as reason??? srsly?
well i played with some of YOB members and they even say that i'm not hacking and i'm not a stupid kid using tools
the only game i've ever cheated was Age of Empires 2 !  (not a kid anyway)

I dont know how to proof that i'm not hacking but if YOU know a way so I can proof my skills, please let me know.

I like your server and the people there.

Best regards, Steve
Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:25 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
I guess that other cheater you are talking is "Iraqi" ? We know him and ban him too, but i know where to have that cheater and he was banned after your ban too.

Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:16 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
— DrDorian wrote
the only game i've ever cheated was Age of Empires 2 !

i did it as well singleplayer i still remember Lumberjak for +1000 wood, rock on for +1000 stone, cheese steak jimmy's for +1000 food LOL

wtf was more that 15 years ago whatta memories..

With who you were playing to prove you didn't cheat?
Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:40 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
Hello Dorian, you are unbanned now , cause the way you act in this post (handling on a adult way) and no whining, but nice talk Wink thx..Second i can,t say 112 % i hit the right id when you got banned (flashing screen) and sorry if that happends  Sad  Btw, how old are you mate ? Cya  Wink

Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:16 am
Registred Member
10 Posts
hey mates

i really appreciate the way you handle me guys. Let me first thank you for that.

Also i'm sorry that my answer is coming so late; had a lot of work to do - in work and after work...
let me try to answer in the correct order you asked the questions:

1. Iraqi: yea he also is hacking but really bad. I can almost be same stat with him while he is using his aimbot so... hes not the big deal. I cant remember that guy i meant, but like i said it was something with " <3xD " or anything like that. Just signs in his name and not larger than the "xD" term i mentioned

2. AoE2 +  Expension best games mate Wink all i always needed was meat xD and what i couldnt get enough was wood... ^^

3. I'm sorry that i cant remember the YOB Members i been playing with.. I'll check the names here in the forums and let you know Smile
            ***UPDATE*** I think one of the members was Moonlight cause i remember the double o and that ehes dutch. looking for names i remember after 12 sites i gave up xD you really have a lot of members :)

4. Goofy thank you very much  !  and its working Smile
 last but not least : i'm 23 years old and from Munich, Germany

A pleasure to meet you guys

again thanks to all of you maybe I can help you  on that server as a guest member or even member or sth? Wink
Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:21 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
Smile Your are welcome m8 Wink Make a post in join section if you feel you belong to people like us Wink and we will look on it.Look rules too plz, cause that eliminates misunderstandings or most of them Wink Cya in game m8 ok ? Wink

Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:45 pm
Registred Member
10 Posts
ok I'll check it out :)

cya in game buds ;D
Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:04 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
Smile Cya and locked.

Forums ©